Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports News and Dharmesh in particular have been a joke in breaking news for years, I’m 99% sure Dharmesh just watches respected journalists on Twitter all day then runs with it on TV.
He’s the most frustrating person to watch on tv I turn it over when he’s on. Him and the other one Kaveh Solhekol don’t have a clue.

Yup if that cnut AWB asked for £5m with just a year left, God knows what Sancho will demand.
Why have you labeled him that? He has been nothing but an absolute professional during his time at United. He didn't write the contract, he didn't offer it to himself. He is entitled to certain money because of the contract United wrote. Would you take a pay cut from your job to go work at a lesser employer if you didn't have to?

I think this is going to be an interesting one next week.

If he goes, and McTominay does too, do you think we might sneak in another signing after Ugarte?

It may be a bit odd, but if Chelsea is involved, are we looking to swap Sancho for Sterling? Wouldn't be a bad deal for us. In spite of his background and the fact that most of us have hated him for the last decade, he'd be a far better player than Sancho ever was.
Your user name is a better suggestion than bringing in Sterling.

Feck me. Italians don’t pay up these days.

Problem with that Juve squad as well is, there’s not really anybody there you’d want

What a fall

Straight swap for Cucurella will do nicely. If it wasn't for his X-Factor audition I'd have accepted Enzo as well.

Cucurella is a good player but there's no place in our midfield for Enzo.

What could Juventus seriously offer - in terms of a permanent transfer ? Looking at their squad I think it's pretty poor overall and we have no need for Bremer now (who was heavily linked over the last year or two) and Locatelli seems the only standout player, whom they'd of course not swap for an unwanted Sancho.

What has been the highest transfer fee paid by an Italian club this summer? I would of course expect that United would subsidise the wages quite heavily.

What could Juventus seriously offer - in terms of a permanent transfer ? Looking at their squad I think it's pretty poor overall and we have no need for Bremer now (who was heavily linked over the last year or two) and Locatelli seems the only standout player, whom they'd of course not swap for an unwanted Sancho.

What has been the highest transfer fee paid by an Italian club this summer? I would of course expect that United would subsidise the wages quite heavily.
It was from Juve actually, they signed Douglas Luiz for £42million, so you'd think they'd have nothing left in the coffers amounting to a substantial bid.

Technically Douglas Luiz for 51m but that ended up being a makeshift swap deal unofficially

Technically Douglas Luiz for 51m but that ended up being a makeshift swap deal unofficially
Reportedly they're offering 50m+ for that Dutch midfielder at Atalanta and that's a record of sort if made (highest fee for a midfielder in Serie A IIRC).

Just can’t see anybody out there mad enough to pay £30+ and take on his wages, unless Boehly wants another toy. Sancho won’t take a wage cut to move so we are stuck with him. Interesting to see if he makes the squad for Saturday!

It was from Juve actually, they signed Douglas Luiz for £42million, so you'd think they'd have nothing left in the coffers amounting to a substantial bid.

Yeah, if they actually paid that, then that's likely the budget gone.

Likely.

I doubt they can pay 40m even if it meant spreading out the payments. But I'm somehow hoping.

There were some rumours back in June that Locatelli might be allowed to leave, but sadly I don't think that had any truth to it. It's difficult to imagine that the player isn't in Motta's plans. But if it was a possibility, Locatelli would be a great midfield partner for Mainoo.

What a waste of money that is. Blowing most of your budget on Douglas fecking Luiz, just because he plays in the Premier League. :lol: No way it would've been such a premium fee for him otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.