Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you even get an ear infection. Can't say I've ever had one or know anyone who's had one.

With apologies to those who genuinely suffer from regular ear infections.
You don't know anyone that's had an ear infection?!

Is it possible he has had this earache for the past two years
I know you ask in jest, but he has had persistent ear infection issues. In fact this is the same issue he had when he had joined Utd. He was hospitalized due to it. Ole had referenced this when he was on the Overlap, that this prevented him from being able to join up with the squad early after his signing and that set him back significantly early on.

Of course, that doesn't excuse what's happened since, but this is a real issue with him, not just ETH making excuses for dropping him.

Puts paid to the idea that everything with Sancho goes in one ear and out the other.

I don’t think so. I think he’ll be gone in the next 2 weeks.

I can very feasibly see a situation where PSG and United do separate deals for Ugarte and Sancho, loans with options each way. No money changes hands this summer. And it gives both clubs 1 year to see if the deals work.
I'm hoping that's the case and that the new directors are more competent than the old lot. This is the sort of deal I would love to see.

It's hard to believe differently though, after a decade of poor management, when it comes to buying/selling!

Those broke bitches don’t have the money.

I suppose the only thing they've got is Locatelli. If the only interest in Sancho is Italian clubs he's obviously staying though.

Was there not reported Saudi interest in Sancho last week?

It’s going to be another loan, isn’t it? Italian clubs are hopelessly stingy.

We'll save a few M. It doesn't seem like there will be any buyers for this guy - he'll just see out his contract and leave on a free.

It's something I would associate with kids, not adults, tbf.
Not necessarily. Some people with Sinus problems or rhinitis can be prone to them. Like my wife. :nono:

She collects illnesses like young boys collect panini stickers, and will have a handful of ear infections across the year. Maybe Sancho is a sickly useless fecker like ‘er in drawers. :angel:

XVpREpj.jpeg

‘BS Pedulla’ at it again?

Not necessarily. Some people with Sinus problems or rhinitis can be prone to them. Like my wife. :nono:

She collects illnesses like young boys collect panini stickers, and will have a handful of ear infections across the year. Maybe Sancho is a sickly useless fecker like ‘er in drawers. :angel:

Has she tried a neti pot? I'm a martyr to sinus problems and have been since I was a lad. Using a neti pot washes all the gunk out and calms inflammation.

I got it in a pool on holiday once. It was honestly agonizing.
Same. TBF medical solution is painless. Maybe Sancho should turn down the sound on his playstation and get a few decent nights sleep. Sterling ahead of him on Juve exit/loan. Not many top tier options left in Europe.

Hopefully we leaves until the end of this window, even if it's only on loan. The fact many of prefer even Antony over him says a lot.

It is going to be loan deal at the end of the window and eventually we will either sell him for peanuts or he just winds his contract down while on loan and walk for free. Either way we are taking a massive hit on this.

It's strange to think of the bliss that went over the Caf when he was finally signed from BVB. It has turned pretty sour pretty fast.

It's strange to think of the bliss that went over the Caf when he was finally signed from BVB. It has turned pretty sour pretty fast.
Generational talent was touted a lot. All the rumours of his questionable attitude was simply brushed aside. Can’t wait for him to leave, no idea why we signed him, hasn’t fit any mangers system he’s played under and he’s not very adaptable in how he performs.

At this point another loan where he does OK is probably the best bet to sell him next year at 25m£. Try to get Juve to cough a few millions upfront, maybe offset whatever wage difference we'd be expected to cover here.

Honestly I think he'd be better off sold, even at a crappy price. Next summer he'll have a year to go on his contract and will only be worth less than he is now. Short of extending his contract to keep his value - a Woodward trick that never worked and hopefully we've left behind - his market value this summer is as good as its going to be.

If we can move him and McT on permanently, and get 2 players on its a 10/10 window

Generational talent was touted a lot. All the rumours of his questionable attitude was simply brushed aside. Can’t wait for him to leave, no idea why we signed him, hasn’t fit any mangers system he’s played under and he’s not very adaptable in how he performs.
What’s odd is that I believed he was signed to play right wing and that was where his best position lay, then he got here and suddenly his best position was left wing. Which all the regular BL watchers had warned us all of. Presumably the club were aware of that before they went in for him (it’s unthinkable to think they weren’t), and at the time we had Rashford and Martial who could play there, and for one of whom it was also his best position. So yes, in hindsight it made zero sense to sign him when what we needed was a right winger.

fecking mental the journey of the search for a right winger at this club. Going back to Alexis Sanchez, who I thought might play there (at the time Martial was killing it at LW), and through Sancho, Lingard, Antony, even AdM, and after all that money spent, the two best prospects are a youth academy product and a player we signed speculatively from Italy at 19. Imagine saving the money on just the search for a right winger. Antony, Sancho, Alexis…..

What’s odd is that I believed he was signed to play right wing and that was where his best position lay, then he got here and suddenly his best position was left wing. Which all the regular BL watchers had warned us all of. Presumably the club were aware of that before they went in for him (it’s unthinkable to think they weren’t), and at the time we had Rashford and Martial who could play there, and for one of whom it was also his best position. So yes, in hindsight it made zero sense to sign him when what we needed was a right winger.

fecking mental the journey of the search for a right winger at this club. Going back to Alexis Sanchez, who I thought might play there (at the time Martial was killing it at LW), and through Sancho, Lingard, Antony, even AdM, and after all that money spent, the two best prospects are a youth academy product and a player we signed speculatively from Italy at 19. Imagine saving the money on just the search for a right winger. Antony, Sancho, Alexis…..
I think it goes all the way back to the Juan Mata signing, as he was shoehorned into that position from the off at a time when we were never playing with a #10.

At this point another loan where he does OK is probably the best bet to sell him next year at 25m£. Try to get Juve to cough a few millions upfront, maybe offset whatever wage difference we'd be expected to cover here.

More chance of him turning it around and having a great season.

Status
Not open for further replies.