Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be a bit odd, but if Chelsea is involved, are we looking to swap Sancho for Sterling? Wouldn't be a bad deal for us. In spite of his background and the fact that most of us have hated him for the last decade, he'd be a far better player than Sancho ever was.

It may be a bit odd, but if Chelsea is involved, are we looking to swap Sancho for Sterling? Wouldn't be a bad deal for us. In spite of his background and the fact that most of us have hated him for the last decade, he'd be a far better player than Sancho ever was.
Where would you play him? To be honest I’d rather just get rid and get a proper number 9, that is one position we really need to get as I don’t think Hojlund is the answer and I think he would benefit from a proper number 9 been at the club.

I doubt it. We've got Garnacho, Rashford, Atony and Amad for those wing spots with Zirkzee, Mount and Bruno presumably also capable of playing there.

My thoughts was more could we go for Chilwell on a loan, but I doubt that as well with Shaw supposedly coming back after the International window.

Turns 30 before the new year and on more than £300k a week, not a fecking chance

I know you ask in jest, but he has had persistent ear infection issues. In fact this is the same issue he had when he had joined Utd. He was hospitalized due to it. Ole had referenced this when he was on the Overlap, that this prevented him from being able to join up with the squad early after his signing and that set him back significantly early on.

Of course, that doesn't excuse what's happened since, but this is a real issue with him, not just ETH making excuses for dropping him.
Well if he has a dodgy ear, try shouting at him in the other ear, he might listen then. I certainly did when the RSM screamed in my ear.

I think this is just the usual click-bait nonsense we see every transfer season. No way is Sancho going to Chelsea. I'm standing by my prediction that Sancho won't even be sold this summer, as much as it pains me.

I would never understand Chelsea’s interest. They already have 481747194 players who could play in attack, why take on yet another useless, unmovable piece like Sancho?

EDIT: nvm I just noticed the date of the tweet. Pure speculation, chance of this happening is 0.

Sky Sports are just saying now that Juventus are in negotiations to sign Sancho, breaking news coming in now

Dharmesh Sheth from sky sports news has just tweeted now (I can't post tweets as I need one more like to be able to)

Juventus have firm interest in signing Manchester United forward Jadon Sancho. They are exploring the conditions of a deal. Talks over personal terms also thought to have taken place. It's understood United would consider suitable offers.

RMC Fabrice Hawkins also stating this too

Sky Sports are just saying now that Juventus are in negotiations to sign Sancho, breaking news coming in now

Dharmesh Sheth from sky sports news has just tweeted now (I can't post tweets as I need one more like to be able to)

Juventus have firm interest in signing Manchester United forward Jadon Sancho. They are exploring the conditions of a deal. Talks over personal terms also thought to have taken place. It's understood United would consider suitable offers.

RMC Fabrice Hawkins also stating this too
Sky Sports News and Dharmesh in particular have been a joke in breaking news for years, I’m 99% sure Dharmesh just watches respected journalists on Twitter all day then runs with it on TV.

Yup if that cnut AWB asked for £5m with just a year left, God knows what Sancho will demand.
Fair enough, ego-wise Sancho is like 10 AWBs

But INEOS are not chumps, and factually speaking - AWB was a useful RB who played a lot and would still play a lot. The only problem with AWB was his style is not a fit with ours

Sancho can't even get on our bench, let alone starting and he has huge baggage with us that is still unresolved. Feck him and his demands and feck everybody who signed him on insane wages he never deserved

There will be no permanent deal. His wages will be a massive stumbling block. A subsidised loan again is the best we can hope for. Wouldn’t mind seeing Chiesa coming the other way as part of the loan but it’s not an area we are short in.

Getting Sancho out of the club is definitely a priority as no way ETH wants him around and Sancho the same.

We just have to accept that anywhere other than Saudi and we are losing a lot of money on Sancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.