Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he posted anything contrary to what the manager said yet?

Even though he says Sancho had an ear infection, he also says he could have played but preferred to choose other squad options :lol::lol:

i remember Ole on "stick to football" with Gnev saying Sancho had a nasty ear infection which sideliened him for abit when he first joined us.

maybe it's a bigger ear-related issue

How do you even get an ear infection. Can't say I've ever had one or know anyone who's had one.

With apologies to those who genuinely suffer from regular ear infections.
I was going to say the same thing. I do know they're meant to be quite painful but I can't relate whatsoever.

That said I used to think tonsillitis was a bit of a joke....until I had it for the first time a couple years ago and it wiped me out for a few days.

How do you even get an ear infection. Can't say I've ever had one or know anyone who's had one.

You normally get them after a cold. My kids get them regularly. They can be quite nasty and end up bursting your ear drum.

Suspect Sancho’s wasn’t that bad though and this is an excuse for not having him in the squad.

I reckon he’s been coming in late again. The guy is a dosser and likely won’t be playing in a top league by the time he’s 30.

If you get inner ear problems (which can develop after ear infections) it can really mess with your balance and coordination.

I know as I've recently been suffering from pretty severe vertigo, and one of the things they checked for in the hospital was inner ear problems.

You normally get them after a cold. My kids get them regularly. They can be quite nasty and end up bursting your ear drum.

Makes sense given he’s a child.

Plenty of room in there for infections to develop as well.

i remember Ole on "stick to football" with Gnev saying Sancho had a nasty ear infection which sideliened him for abit when he first joined us.

maybe it's a bigger ear-related issue
Wearing headphones 20 hours a day while playing FIFA can't be good for ear health.

Sancho isn't going anywhere, we'll be stuck with him till his contract runs out.
I don’t think so. I think he’ll be gone in the next 2 weeks.

I can very feasibly see a situation where PSG and United do separate deals for Ugarte and Sancho, loans with options each way. No money changes hands this summer. And it gives both clubs 1 year to see if the deals work.

I reckon he’s been coming in late again. The guy is a dosser and likely won’t be playing in a top league by the time he’s 30.
I reckon could be this. Clear public show of things being good because we want to sell, ear infection this week, slight knock next week but, if we go a couple of goals up, he’ll be straight on for some minutes. Reckon he’ll be at PSG by the end of the window, just depends on if it’s a straight swap with Ugarte or we have to pay them something on top given how far his reputation has fallen.

Hopefully we find someone foolish enough to take him. We dont need him and could actually use that money for midfield reinforcements

Not surprised Sancho has an ear infection. Have you heard the soundtrack to FC24?

Christ.

I think I had one once by washing my hair in the bath and letting my ears go under the water.
Didn't do that again but maybe he hasn't learnt yet.

Does Doue signing voor PSG instead of Bayern end PSG’s interest in Sancho? If they had any real interest to begin with.

Hopefully just because he's being sold and not because this is the beginning of yet another Ten Hag v Sancho saga. We have enough attacking depth that I don't really give a shit anymore about what he does. If he plays, great, I'll support him. If he kicks up a fuss in the dressing room, off on loan you go and we don't need to hear about it anymore.

Was hoping he'd kick into shape this season. Every good squad needs a rota of 4 very good wide players. Right now we have Garnacho, Amad, Rashford and Antony as our wide options. Though only the first two are showing any sort of promise, with Rashford being a roll of the dice player and Antony...being Antony. We could have done with Sancho being a decent squad option. But if he intends to continue where he left off last season (i.e. being a waste of space and wages) then we should be looking to get rid at any cost really.

Not really arsed where he goes or what we get for him, just want him gone this summer. Never warmed to him even slightly, he’s not cut out for the PL physically and is clearly too weak mentally for the top level.

As 4th or 5th choice he is going to be missing from the matchday squad fairly often...hopefully lesson were learned last season and the manager/club/coaches can navigate the potential drama better.

Goncalo Ramos out for 3 months at PSG. Sancho is the ideal replacement PSG fans. Let's manifest it guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.