Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten Hag on why Sancho isn't in the squad tonight:

“On his performance on training we didn't select him. You have to reach the level every day at Manchester United. You can make choices in the front line, so in this game he wasn't selected.”

This shows why he is still likely to be gone by the time the window shuts. It will almost certainly by on loan but he has 3 or 4 players ahead of him in any position he is likely to play and will struggle to make the bench in the league unless we have injuries.

Can you DM me any gossip?

“On his performance on training we didn't select him. You have to reach the level every day at Manchester United. You can make choices in the front line, so in this game he wasn't selected.”
I don't know anything looks like it was the above

Think Sancho should write a post about it.

I am being uncharitable here but I honestly would gamble than any of the issues from last year between Sancho and ETH were really resolved beyond shallow surface level.

No Ugarte in the PSG squad. No Sancho in the United squad. There's still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato and baby you got a stew going.

No Ugarte in the PSG squad. No Sancho in the United squad. There's still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato and baby you got a stew going.

Yeah it seems too much of a coincidence to me.

Baby stew? Am reporting this.

Too bad banishing Sancho from training wouldn't drive him out of United because he'd see it as an incentive.

I think it was always rather obvious that this whole redemption angle was to try ensure we got decent money for him. He's done here, and has been since he left for his loan.

When he joined us he had an ear infection, hopefully it’s come full circle now and its a signal he’s off.

Status
Not open for further replies.