Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can all pray this Chelsea link is true!! They are looking to sell Madueke. Maybe we just do that swap. He will be on lower wages

Sancho to Chelsea would be hilarious.
They’ve bought pretty much everyone else, so why not him?

When has that stopped them. We've done them a few favours in the past, they owe us one.
Yeah that's not how football works. What favours did we do them? Last player we took from them in Matic was very good for us.

Not sure PSG ever wanted Sancho, just fed media sources 'interest' in him to prompt us to sign Ugarte on their terms.

We should just keep him. He's useless at being sold or loaned. He's just useless.

Mount - not saying we did that a favour :lol:, just that he’s the last Chelsea player we signed.
Haha! How did I miss him! I like him to be fair. This is his year? :)

On the slim chance there is some truth to this, who should we be looking at as the two academy players?

On the slim chance there is some truth to this, who should we be looking at as the two academy players?

Not academy but there was talk they were thinking about shifting Ugochukwu, he'd have been good. Off to Saints on loan now though by the looks of it.

That's new
If that means something really bad, then I'm sorry. Just so used to seeing him being called that everywhere when he shows his awesome first touch or misses an open goal.

My point still stands though, Chelsea has bailed us out numerous times with these players and they've been just as bad or even worse for them

Yeah that's not how football works. What favours did we do them? Last player we took from them in Matic was very good for us.
Matic was good for about 6 months and then during covid restart, otherwise he was past it, we paid premium money for Mount funding Palmer.

No way this Chelsea links are real

The problem with all these Sancho stories is the so called ITK journalists that break the news of a potential move, then an hour later break news the interest wasn't real.

It's such lazy journalism.

If that means something really bad, then I'm sorry. Just so used to seeing him being called that everywhere when he shows his awesome first touch or misses an open goal.

My point still stands though, Chelsea has bailed us out numerous times with these players and they've been just as bad or even worse for them
Haha, don't think it means anything bad. It was just a new way of spelling his name. Found it funny

Chelsea :lol:

Surely, that's too "good" to be true. Even they can't be that stupid.

If this was Football Manager I'm trying a Sancho-Lavia swap (loan) deal.

I think we missed out on the really good ones they'd have let go, Maatsen would have been very handy. Colwill in a dream world. We'll probably end up with Cucurella/Chilwell though :lol: .

I think we missed out on the really good ones they'd have let go, Maatsen would have been very handy. Colwill in a dream world. We'll probably end up with Cucurella/Chilwell though :lol: .

I’d absolutely take Cucurella. He was excellent at the Euros and was excellent for Brighton before he went to that circus as well.

I reckon Chelsea will be looking to move some wingers on rather than bring more but given how disjointed and unpredictable their transfers have been in recent years, I would not be surprised if they were genuinely interested.

We signed Sancho on a 5 year deal for £73m. He's been here for 3 years so that leaves £29.2m to amortise. Valuing the swap at that sort of value is better for us no, to give us room in future summers? There isn't anyone else we should be looking to buy this summer but the extra PSR space next year could be vital.

The problem is that Ugarte cost PSG €60m (£51m) on a 5 year deal. So they've got £40m left to amortise. So that'll probably be the figure we need to work to.

We signed Sancho on a 5 year deal for £73m. He's been here for 3 years so that leaves £29.2m to amortise. Valuing the swap at that sort of value is better for us no, to give us room in future summers? There isn't anyone else we should be looking to buy this summer but the extra PSR space next year could be vital.

The problem is that Ugarte cost PSG €60m (£51m) on a 5 year deal. So they've got £40m left to amortise. So that'll probably be the figure we need to work to.

Does the french league have a PSR based on book value?

Genuine question, I haven't a clue what rules they have to restrict PSG, if any

With Chelsea you never know. But i still dont think its true. Also PSG deal also is not off the table. The reporter is just speculating and how would a German reporter know it before English or French sources

Status
Not open for further replies.