Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a five a side player, attempting to play for the biggest club in England. Him and Antony are a bunch of frauds. Lets hope our new wingers aren’t YouTube skill school legends.

£20m plus Sancho for Ugarte would be an amazing deal for us.

The sad thing is that PSR means these kinda swap deals don’t appeal any more.

Also PSG clearly aren’t very interested in sancho because there are half a dozen better options out there with a similar name recognition.

I don't think any club will shell a fee for him, best we could do is loan him around for small fee of 3-5m and contribute to his salary until his contract expires, long shot is that he does well in one of these loans and we manage to get a fee down the line

Unlike Antony, my sense with the Sancho type is that they will stink up the place at some point - the sort of personnel a manager in any organisation would rather segregate from the team.

Either that, or let him merrily rot while earning huge wages.

Hope we manage to flog him off somewhere even if it's for a loan. I'd rather keep Pellestri.

Sancho's best at a smaller club in a slower paced league that's willing to indulge his transgressions. Big fish small pond.

At least Antony will try, we really need Sancho gone, maybe reduce the fee, weren't we asking for £40million? Come on PSG, do us a solid on this one.

The longer PSG go without securing a mbappe wide replacement the more likely Sancho sounds.

It looks like only a Coman move can put this transfer off.

The longer PSG go without securing a mbappe wide replacement the more likely Sancho sounds.

It looks like only a Coman move can put this transfer off.
I think we should say to PSG that there is no one player who can shoulder Mbappes output, how about two? We'll do you a favour, have Sancho and Rashford.

Came on, did nothing much, missed a pk.

The fact that he got an appearance worries me. AWB didn't get to play, now we know it's because he has a pending medical at West Ham.

Came on, did nothing much, missed a pk.

The fact that he got an appearance worries me. AWB didn't get to play, now we know it's because he has a pending medical at West Ham.
By all accounts there's nothing advanced with Sancho so bin getting a run out is hardly surprising is it? With PSG now signing Doue the chances of Sancho leaving have gotten even slimmer as well I'd imagine.

Sancho not going PSG surely makes the Ugarte deal less likely. We'll see how much a priority he is now that Casemiro leaving doesn't look likely and we'd have to spend over 50m on Ugarte and have them both in the squad.

PSG ain’t buying him now. Juve is our only hope but the bastards would first ask for a loan then tell us to pay his wages and then would ask us to pay his loan fee to ourselves.

PSG ain’t buying him now. Juve is our only hope but the bastards would first ask for a loan then tell us to pay his wages and then would ask us to pay his loan fee to ourselves.

Just when the news was more positive again this transfer leaves us lumbered with Sancho

Just when the news was more positive again this transfer leaves us lumbered with Sancho
It’s a proper downer. Was fairly certain PSG would make that happen before the window closes and would give us atleast 30-40m. Now we are staring in the direction of a cheap loan again.

It’s a proper downer. Was fairly certain PSG would make that happen before the window closes and would give us atleast 30-40m. Now we are staring in the direction of a cheap loan again.

Yeah it's back to the drawing board

So he missed a penalty after he came on. Talk about an overreaction from the caf. Give him half a season before you judge him.

Wasn’t there a time Bayern were trying to replicate the Sancho success at dortmund with Odoi? Maybe they still want that :(

So he missed a penalty after he came on. Talk about an overreaction from the caf. Give him half a season before you judge him.
Its his attitude and deminor, nothing has changed. We all know Antony is pretty average, but he works his socks off, off the ball doing the tracking back, closing down etc.

Sancho, is out for a stroll.

I don't blame him for the penalty l, he should have been way down the list like number 11 to take one.

Is a penalty enough to make the final call coming back after a season away? I also give him the benefit of the doubt that he was indeed suffering from mental health issues.

Who can say re mental health , but last year was our worst ever PL season and he was either sulking or kissing another teams badge for the majority of it. Benefit of the doubt has long since gone.

Bloody hell its wild to think this is true. What a massive disappointment he's been.

Was so hyped when we signed him!

Between him and Antony for the worst transfer ever. I'm desperate to see him gone, but it's probably going to be another loan. He still has two years on his contract, fecking hell!

Is a penalty enough to make the final call coming back after a season away? I also give him the benefit of the doubt that he was indeed suffering from mental health issues.
No I don’t care about the penalty, but when he came on he had no effort, no passion and no working attitude. He didn’t defend back with the build-up to the 1-1 from City. It looks like he doesn’t want to be here. But hey, he just got back maybe you’re right. I hope so because I still think there is a good and very talented player in there somewhere, but I’m afraid we won’t see that at United.

he clearly doesn't really want to be here, this apology bollocks is just some sort of face saving exercise. For a guy obsessed with social media, he hasn't put up a single united post since the hatchet was buried

I really don’t care about the apology, his social media, how his attitude “seems” to be etc.

Just from a pure footballing point of view. He’s not good enough for the price and reputation he had. He seems very similar to Phil Foden except we aren’t a well oiled machine like Manchester City and therefore it’s in everyone’s best interest that we part ways.

It’s a shame due to his silly wages he’s probably not going anywhere unless it’s a loan.

Booooo... was really hoping PSG would take him off our hands.

(Can't quote posts with media in them, so this is a response to post above)

I'll just re-iterate everyone else's sentiments. This guy is one of our worst signings ever not for his ability, but for his entitlement, attitude and lack of application. He should be training by himself, ideally somewhere on a small Scottish islet so he doesn't infect the rest of the squad with his attitude. I'd honestly have 5 Antony's over 1 Sancho.

We're never selling him. Expect another season of nothing. Then we activate his extension to "preserve value"

Still wont be interest. He'll leave a free agent in 2027 after taking another £40m from us.

Truly shocking how far his decline has been. Sancho is right up there with Alexis and Antony for the worst transfer acquisition of all time, possibly in any sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.