Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what we are holding out for. Get rid
Agreed. I get the financial side of things but I consider him an active hindrance to the squad. Replace him with anyone from the academy. Get Dan James back. Bring Valencia out of retirement. It doesn't matter. Any option is better than another year of him disinterestedly cosplaying as a footballer.

He still has a picture of him in a Dortmund shirt as his Instagram photo, by the way.

The guy is a child in a mans body, emotionally immature, cant let go of things, blames everyone else for his bad form.

I dont want to see him in a united shirt again.

I don't understand why we even play him when we got Zirkzee on the bench

I’d imagine ETH doesn’t want Zirkzee to get too much pressure by involving him in the penalty shoot out this early into his United career, particularly when he still lacks fitness having had zero mins in the preseason games.

You take the highest bid (regardless if it’s shit) and move him on.

He’s not going to turn his career around.

He’ll be Martial II, except contribute much less on the way to becoming a disappointment.

You move players like this on as soon as possible, when there’s still some stock in his ability from last year/ his first stint at Dortmund. We should be taking whatever PSG are prepared to offer - they’re the only team that might satisfy the change in wages.

He was good enough at Dortmund. Maybe our coaches should earn their living and improve players for a change.

He was good enough at Dortmund. Maybe our coaches should earn their living and improve players for a change.

Good enough that they had absolutely zero interest in paying his transfer fee or wages.

Don't mind him being moved on, not really seeing much from him.

Good enough that they had absolutely zero interest in paying his transfer fee or wages.
Agreed. He was massively hyped up at Dortmund due to their success and our failure and the fact that the average journalist in English football couldn't name any other Dortmund player.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even watch a single performance of his in the Bundesliga.

You're blaming our coaches for turning him shit as soon as he puts on a red shirt?

I find this weird as well. They know him very well, seen his best football,but they dont want to commit the finances to bring him back permanently. Ok, maybe his wages are too high for Dortmund and he refuses to take a pay cut.

I still find it odd they havent asked to have him back on loan even with an option to buy.

You're blaming our coaches for turning him shit as soon as he puts on a red shirt?

we had a zillion coaching staff since then from Ole, Mckenna (whose doing wonders at Ipswich), Carrick, Mclaren (SAF's no 2 during the treble), Rangnick, ETH, Van de gaag, the Dortmund people, RVN and Hake. No one could play a tune out of him

20m + Sancho for Ugarte. Let's wrap that deal.
If anything it’s a straight swap. If they can value Ugarte at £50m then we can value Sancho at that as well. Why should we decrease and value Sancho at only £30m?

Gets a tiny chance to give a bit back, and can't finish from a free kick at goal from 12 yards out.

Definitely time to move heaven and earth to ship him, even if it's another loan.

If anything it’s a straight swap. If they can value Ugarte at £50m then we can value Sancho at that as well. Why should we decrease and value Sancho at only £30m?

God when are we going to stop overvaluing our players? Sancho is not a 40m-50m player. Look at him, he's slow, his technique is ordinary and his attitude stinks. He did well in the Bundesliga a league that made Weghorst look good. On top of that he's on huge salaries and a long term contract. We need to take the bullet now and get rid of him. Else we end up with him for the rest of the year as we're probably going to do with McT.

No.

I’m blaming Sancho for being a lazy, entitled, immature manchild who couldn’t get out of his own way.

When he demonstrates that he’s making efforts to address his failings, I will revisit those opinions of him. A good start would be a public apology to his coach, his teammates and the fans of the club he’s employed by.

Ahuh but Sancho’s a xxxxer… and he missed a penalty costing us the Charity Shield.

We’ve amortised quite a lot, hasn’t worked, move on. Arguing over 5m-10m is a false economy… Ineos are smarter than that (hopefully)
Ditto, we should take whatever PSG offer and get rid because whatever offer is the highest fee we are ever going to get as his value as a player will go down with every passing year. He is not a fighter so he won't fight for his career or for his spot on the team he is too happy getting the wages he is on.

I'd take £30m for him, we have plenty of options up top, I cant see what he's offering the team

He might as well be a statue right now, actually scratch that, a statue could be put to put to more use on a football field than this guy.

He badly badly badly needs something good to happen for him for this club on the pitch asap. It all still feels very unresolved. I think he’s still got the potential to be a top player but you have to say that it doesn’t look likely that he’s going to get much more of a chance to make it here with Antony Rashford Amad and Garnacho all rightly currently ahead of him and everyone fit. It’s his own fault.

He doesn’t want to be here, we don’t want him here, still holding out some hope that someone will come in for him before the window closes.

Hard to think of a bigger transfer disappointment than him in recent times. Hope we move him on this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.