Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: missing - responds to “Sanch” or promises of FUT packs)

Let's see what happens when his form dips and he loses his spot in the starting 11. Will he have the drive to regain form?

His wages are nowhere near what’s reported especially when the club never qualifies for the CL which gives every player an automatic 20-25% contractual reduction!

He was still on huge wages and that still affected how much money we were able to get for him.

He’s a terrible professional but for United to let a 24 year old with 2 plus 1 left on his contract to go for £23m is bordering insanity, he’s worth £40-50m and we got robbed yet again!

Let’s make this more simple who will get more PL goals and assists this season, the £55m Mason Mount or the £23m Jadon Sancho?
Our goal was to get rid of him. Anything was bonus for us. We were desperate and sancho was desperate to leave us. So fair deal

He’s a terrible professional but for United to let a 24 year old with 2 plus 1 left on his contract to go for £23m is bordering insanity, he’s worth £40-50m and we got robbed yet again!

Let’s make this more simple who will get more PL goals and assists this season, the £55m Mason Mount or the £23m Jadon Sancho?
can’t even see Mount making one assist.

He's getting praise because he was terrible for United. Plenty of players get praise after leaving United even if they're not that good because they don't get as much attention (this last bit applies less when they're moving to Chelsea to be fair).

I remember when Hernandez and Daley Blind were getting praise for a few good games after they left United because it made United look worse by comparison. Praising Sancho in a Chelsea (or Dortmund) performance brings United into the conversation and gets more people talking so his contribution will always be positively exaggerated.

Definitely a big part of this. Some of our fans are guilty of this, even with regards to the drug banned Pogba. For Sancho it goes further, even the way commentators and pundits speak about him - eg 'so happy for him' etc. is just a generosity not extended so far to non english players by media. Its like theres been an unspoken agreement to hype up even the most basic contributions. He got some assists and goals for united, even a big one v Liverpool, and his youtube highlights probably look good from United, but he was still terrible.

Yes. Only missed one, and also sent the goalkeeper the wrong way every time except one I think.

Irwin took over from him if I remember correctly, also an excellent pen taker.
Famously, Denis Wise tried to put him off a PK in an FA cup final versus Chelsea.

His response? “Eric Cantona does not miss penalties” and then he buried it

Whilst I don’t agree with the media rhetoric about Jadon Sancho, someone higher up at the club like Dan Ashworth or Jason Wilcox needs to ask ETH why did he play Antony instead of Sancho and then Amad for two whole seasons, yes he brought the player to the club, but clearly he must have realised that Antony is not cut out for the EPL and he should have understood this.

Now because the club is being managed relatively correctly and everyone can see that Antony is barely a £10m player let alone a £85m one that we simply need to get rid and it’s clear ETH has now been told you’ve made a huge mistake, don’t play him unless it’s absolutely necessary, all we’ve done is strengthen a competitor not because we gave them a great player no because we gave them a good temperamental player that was a huge upgrade on their version of Antony on the left M Mudryk, why didn’t we ask for at least N Madueke in a swap.

And don’t think that Sancho hasn’t won this battle with ETH, he played in CL final and started in a CL SF, he now gets to play every week in the EPL and when he’s finished with 15/20 G/A at the end of the season with Chelsea then what?

It’s time to sack ETH he has 3 games and needs two wins and a draw to keep his job or he should be dismissed in the next international break, watch when he goes how quickly this team improves?

Chelsea/Sancho look decent so far, which is great for the add-ons!

Higher in the table Sancho finishes the more money United get and the more likely the lazy sod stays at Chelsea.

Happy Days!

Last edited:
He seems to be incredibly relevant to you....just saying.

I don't get your point here Im afraid. Im saying how he performs post united is irrelevant to the team, as he had 3 years to perform here and never did. Even once. Football fans discussing a player has no bearing on that. It's truly confusing that people think 'if only' if a player performs elsewhere, having had 3 years to perform here. Even more confusing if people are doing that when a player hasnt even performed elsewhere.

What clear indications? And he did make that tweet unless it was a cunning parody account he forgot to mention.

Cantona hadn't seen sh!te for Leeds for the previous few years for multiple managers.

Rumours? It’s quite clear what happened as it was widely reported by several sources with the same consistent story. Prior to the incident, Sancho was dogshit his entire time here. There’s no doubt about that.

There are multiple people who worlef woth him on record saying that he wasn't as unprofessional as said, e. g. Rangnick and Watzke.

i never understand fans who give so much energy to players they’re happy we sold. You’ve seen it with Pogba, Greenwood, Sancho and it makes no sense to me.

Before Antony, Lukaku was the United player I disliked the most but I could care less about him since leaving. I have no care for going in his thread to shit on him or downplay his good performances at his next club unless it’s against us.

He’s just a football player at the end of the day. Some of you act as if Sancho is the ex that cheated on your daughter.

i never understand fans who give so much energy to players they’re happy we sold. You’ve seen it with Pogba, Greenwood, Sancho and it makes no sense to me.

Before Antony, Lukaku was the United player I disliked the most but I could care less about him since leaving. I have no care for going in his thread to shit on him or downplay his good performances at his next club unless it’s against us.

He’s just a football player at the end of the day. Some of you act as if Sancho is the ex that cheated on your daughter.

Empty unhappy lives I expect.

Chelsea/Sancho look decent so far, which is great for the add-ons!

Higher in the table Sacho finishes the more money United get and the more likely the lazy sod stays at Chelsea.

Happy Days!
And Chelsea much more likely to get top 4 this season ahead of us

Happy Days!!!

There are multiple people who worlef woth him on record saying that he wasn't as unprofessional as said, e. g. Rangnick and Watzke.
There are several who said he was unprofessional at City and neither of those individuals above were there during the training situation. Add to that he has been dogshit during the majority of his time at the club.

It’s more a response to the fans who seem to be licking his arse over some quite standard performances and then some trying to rewrite history by blaming everyone bar him for his time here. Most of us couldn’t give two shits about Sancho however have an issue with the recent eulogising of him.

The problem is also people not seeing why Chelsea are bad defending. They see some assist but don’t see that Sancho and Madueke have been bad defending their space.
This is one of the most biased takes I've ever read.

Watched the game, aside from assist sancho was invisible imho

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Let's see what happens when his form dips and he loses his spot in the starting 11.

Actually, let's not.

He's just a former employee. He isn't behind 9/11 or a Liverpool player.

He came. He went. It happens.

Move on.

Actually, let's not.

He's just a former employee. He isn't behind 9/11 or a Liverpool player.

He came. He went. It happens.

Move on.
Fine, you don't have to check this thread.
No-one is hating on him, just expecting him to revert to past behaviour is all.

He's had 1 assist worthy assist, today the one to Palmer. The other two, especially the one vs West Ham, give me a break :lol: 1% effort from Sancho 99% effort from the goalscorer

This is one of the most biased takes I've ever read.
Why? As a manager you need players do defend correct. We have same problem with Rashford who doesn’t know what defending is. On other hand you have managers that go all attack and hope that attack is best defence. Chelsea will score goals. A Lot. But they will also conceding them because of players and their style.

Not when the whole world knows we want rid of this toxic cretin

I mean the only possible mistake Utd made was selling him to a team who will likely be competing for the same positions in the table. Other than that, he was never going to play let alone come good for you unless a new manager came in with a completely different philosophy.

Did well today, behind Palmer our most dangerous player. Whole team went down a few levels after the break.

The problem is also people not seeing why Chelsea are bad defending. They see some assist but don’t see that Sancho and Madueke have been bad defending their space.
...They've both been extremely good at defending and tracking back, what are you on about? Chelsea conceded two goals today because the goalkeeper dropped two clangers; putting this on the wingers is absurd when both were extremely diligent all match

Why? As a manager you need players do defend correct. We have same problem with Rashford who doesn’t know what defending is. On other hand you have managers that go all attack and hope that attack is best defence. Chelsea will score goals. A Lot. But they will also conceding them because of players and their style.
You're obviously not watching Chelsea closely if you think the wingers aren't working to defend

Yep you are probably right in that respect although Blind and Hernandez had several games where they were decent for us.
Agreed. I liked both actually. I just think that there good performances were taken for granted by many critics but their bad performances were taken as proof that they weren't good enough. Once they left, that got reversed.
Definitely a big part of this. Some of our fans are guilty of this, even with regards to the drug banned Pogba. For Sancho it goes further, even the way commentators and pundits speak about him - eg 'so happy for him' etc. is just a generosity not extended so far to non english players by media. Its like theres been an unspoken agreement to hype up even the most basic contributions. He got some assists and goals for united, even a big one v Liverpool, and his youtube highlights probably look good from United, but he was still terrible.
I'd love to know how many journalists talking about how well he did last season watched a single bundesliga game. I'm guessing it's a pretty low number.
Most players don't have everyone they've ever worked with criticising him. Ballotelli has ex teammates that will defend him. Some people defending him just means hes not being unprofessional all of the time.

I mean the only possible mistake Utd made was selling him to a team who will likely be competing for the same positions in the table. Other than that, he was never going to play let alone come good for you unless a new manager came in with a completely different philosophy.

Did well today, behind Palmer our most dangerous player. Whole team went down a few levels after the break.
Ragnick, Ole and EtH all had different ideas and Sancho was unresponsive to all of them. I just think he didn't start well here and gave up.