Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: missing - responds to “Sanch” or promises of FUT packs)

Such a sassy reply for someone so wrong.

Not really. The number i said was 3 years and the poster could have been clarifying either 3 years, or the time without ten hag. Easy mistake to make, and easy misunderstanding to acknowledge

No you're right but his time away from United and at United without ten hag is about 50-50. The rush to make it a ten hag thing is pretty desperate.

2 big issues with it all - 1, sancho was very average at Dortmund. There is a laughable effort to rewrite this after a solid half against psg. And 2, here's the big one, seeing adult men react to a couple of assists in a frankly calamitous half for Brighton (one a dodgy pen, the other a pass straight from the keeper) is very very telling that people will see what they want. Im willing to bet money that none of these guys will be here at end of season when sancho has proven to be a weak, limited player. Its just bash the manager while they're feeling giddy
I’m not necessarily disagreeing with you. I didn’t watch him at Dortmund so can’t comment. It’s a manager’s job to get the best out a player though. There’s not much other reason for having a manager. Whether Sancho was also culpable doesn’t alleviate Ten Hag from his failure.

He hasn't been great, but yeah it's a well drilled team and they're getting the best out of him. But I'd only believe he turned a corner if he can maintain this for a full season.
You think this Chelsea team is well drilled? Wowsers….

I’m not necessarily disagreeing with you. I didn’t watch him at Dortmund so can’t comment. It’s a manager’s job to get the best out a player though. There’s not much other reason for having a manager. Whether Sancho was also culpable doesn’t alleviate Ten Hag from his failure.

But ten hag just joins solskjaer, Rangnick, Southgate and terzic. That's 5 managers in a 3 year period for a player who was supposedly a terrible trainer, not punctual and delivered nothing at all on the pitch. The comments about ten hag here are so willingly lacking any sort of nuance or context it's unreal. Anybody who thinks this lazy cretin should still be at United has dropped standards massively

But ten hag just joins solskjaer, Rangnick, Southgate and terzic. That's 5 managers in a 3 year period for a player who was supposedly a terrible trainer, not punctual and delivered nothing at all on the pitch. The comments about ten hag here are so willingly lacking any sort of nuance or context it's unreal. Anybody who thinks this lazy cretin should still be at United has dropped standards massively
It’s a fairly uninspiring list of managers. All it confirms is that Ten Hag has done no better at it than managers proven to not be good enough. Again, it does not absolve him of his failure to get a tune of him.

As for your last line, that just as easily applies to somebody other than Sancho.

Nothing like redcafe knee jerk.

The second he has a bad game the other lot will be here.

I'd go as far to call today a very ordinary and borderline bad game. Looks lazy and off pace, and got 2 very lucky assists - the type posters here wouldn't even give bruno credit for. Expect him to be hauled off shortly

It’s a fairly uninspiring list of managers. All it confirms is that Ten Hag has done no better at it than managers proven to not be good enough. Again, it does not absolve him of his failure to get a tune of him.

I see what you're saying but do you not see how this is starting to feel like just a ridiculous standard to allow for sancho. If the guy was playing under Peter Reid he should be expected at the very least to train well and look like he cares even a little bit. Its like im in another dimension and people forget just how bad he was in terms of the non negotiables. He could hardly run!

Talented player but is he up for the fight? If things get tough at Chelsea he’ll be the first to duck out.

I said he'll do well in a better set up than ours. I also said Chelsea are on the way to surpassing us. I'll be correct on both counts.

People here still act like Chelsea are trash when speaking about them.

Pure delusion.

“he’ll revert to type” kills me because he was one of the most productive wingers in Europe before United. So maybe the type is him creating goals and United was the anomaly?

Good to see him doing well, I’m always happy to see players get their careers back on track
He was crap when he went back to Dortmund aside from one good CL game.

His type has now been bad for longer than it was good.

18/19 - 13 goals, 20 assists
19/20 - 20 goals, 20 assists
20/21 - 16 goals, 20 assists

- insert United spell here -

started well at Chelsea. I don't know. Doesn't look like "has now been bad for longer than it was good" is reflective of reality. There's a player in there somewhere.

started well at Chelsea. I don't know. Doesn't look like "has now been bad for longer than it was good" is reflective of reality
Yup. We break players.

His form at Dortmund and Chelsea only supports the decision to get rid of ETH. Sancho was a dick the way he behaved at United but clearly a talented player. ETH strangles wingers too much and robs them of expression. Painful seeing Sancho assisting whilst our wingers create little.
3 goals and 3 assists in ~1500 minutes, was it? Sensational.

Sancho is not a great player, and never will be. It's not as if he's done anything particularly impressive at Chelsea so far either, despite racking up a few assists. Difference is they have a world class player in Palmer, and we don't.

I'd go as far to call today a very ordinary and borderline bad game. Looks lazy and off pace, and got 2 very lucky assists - the type posters here wouldn't even give bruno credit for. Expect him to be hauled off shortly

Yep. Off he went, looked about the same as he did here. A bit unfit, in and out of the game, but managed to induce an overreaction by getting a poor penalty call and collecting a pass from the Brighton keeper.

6/10, won't be in the top 10 winger performances of weekend. Just a forgettable run of the mill showing.

Hysterical thread

started well at Chelsea. I don't know. Doesn't look like "has now been bad for longer than it was good" is reflective of reality. There's a player in there somewhere.
Oh I don’t deny he was looking great before signing for us.

Yep. Off he went, looked about the same as he did here. A bit unfit, in and out of the game, but managed to induce an overreaction by getting a poor penalty call and collecting a pass from the Brighton keeper.

6/10, won't be in the top 10 winger performances of weekend. Just a forgettable run of the mill showing.

Hysterical thread
It truly is laughable some people licking his arse after some average games. He’s done nothing special in them. Palmer has been the standout Chelsea player.

You have issues.

While our bitter selves can keep on moaning about how shite he's supposed to be until we're blue in the face, Chelsea fans couldn't be happier with his performance today and since joining :lol: :wenger:

That's a team on the up which makes for an unfortunate contrast with us...

by getting a poor penalty call

He would have never been given that penalty playing for us. How many times have we seen something similar these last few years only to see the ref wave his hands no and tell them to play on

No he doesn’t, he’s spot on.
Talking about ‘grown men’ then being annoyed enough to call someone that’s probably younger than him, that he doesn’t know personally, a cretin, and getting so worked up about it?

He does, as do a lot of others that seem to vent via football.

You have issues.

:lol:

Sorry mister sancho.

The worst signing in our history, Antony pending. A lazy player with an attitude problem and weak mentality. Very much in the pogba and lingard school of modern footballer. Sounds like you wanted it to work out for him here, i did too, but he turned out to be dogshit with the toughness of wet paper

Anyway, id recommend not making posts personal. Its just a game

Did you watch all those Dortmund games by any chance?

Didn't have to. You could tell by his thread after every match he played there. If it was dead after a match you knew he was bang on average and if he had a good match the Sancho supporters would make it known.

The problem is also people not seeing why Chelsea are bad defending. They see some assist but don’t see that Sancho and Madueke have been bad defending their space.

He was good. Very good actually considering the state Dortmund was in and thag he had no time to settle in.

I don’t see the point in pretending Ten Hag doesn’t have an element of blame

Yes Sancho is probably a tit. But you don’t notice who is a tit so much under the better managers. Ten Hag has fallen out with almost every big name player he’s had, and failed to get the best from any of them

The problem is also people not seeing why Chelsea are bad defending. They see some assist but don’t see that Sancho and Madeuke have been bad defending their space.

Exactly. All these discipline and intelligence issues haven't vanished because the ref made a bad call in his favour.

:lol:

Sorry mister sancho.

The worst signing in our history, Antony pending. A lazy player with an attitude problem and weak mentality. Very much in the pogba and lingard school of modern footballer. Sounds like you wanted it to work out for him here, i did too, but he turned out to be dogshit with the toughness of wet paper

Shock that Utd fan wanted a Utd signing to do well.

I genuinely feel sorry for some people that follow football, seems to do them more harm than good.

Talking about ‘grown men’ then being annoyed enough to call someone that’s probably younger than him, that he doesn’t know personally, a cretin, and getting so worked up about it?

He does, as do a lot of others that seem to vent via football.
A lot of people are still angry at Sancho and rightly so. That’s why probably why.

Shock that Utd fan wanted a Utd signing to do well.

I genuinely feel sorry for some people that follow football, seems to do them more harm than good.

I agree with you. I wanted him to do well too. But again, you maybe should reflect as its you who started making personal comments about strangers on the Internet. Somethings worked you up