Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: missing - responds to “Sanch” or promises of FUT packs)

Lavia too. Unbelievable how composed he was receiving the ball - looked Busquets-esque at times.

Lavia is unreal. He keeps giving us these glimpses of what he can offer and I’m ready for the full Lavia experience but something has always been in the way. I hope he kicks on because he’s unbelievable to watch.

Neto is definitely the best one. Has the skill and the pace to match.

He’s has a rather inconsistent start to the season. Just like Sancho and Mudryk, he’s shown flashes but nothing consistent. I’m happy to let them battle it out this season. Madueke has locked up the right side.

To be fair to him, his replacement Neto did nothing of note too. And Sancho should have a penalty when he was foul by TAA.

Lavia too. Unbelievable how composed he was receiving the ball - looked Busquets-esque at times.

Those passes received in between the lines by Caicedo or Lavia with 2/3/4 Liverpool players within 5-10 yards were pretty sweet to watch. Heart in mouth stuff followed by a clap when they did a shimmy, feint and/or shoulder drop to then progress the ball with a progressive pass or dribble.

I feel sad when I think of how things have ended up for Mount. I hope he manages to revive his career, either at United or elsewhere. Caicedo is amazing though. I love him. He started last season a bit iffy but turned it around before Christmas and has basically been constantly top class since then. I’m glad oppo fans beginning to give him his flowers.

I was wrong on Mount and I can see his qualities but the overall sentiment hasn't changed, as I'm still miffed we got a player of his profile when it should been a Caicedo.

To be fair to him, his replacement Neto did nothing of note too. And Sancho should have a penalty when he was foul by TAA.

Neto created at least one or two good chances coming inside and attacking on the outside (not as much luck there) but was a constant threat with his direct dribbling.