Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: missing - responds to “Sanch” or promises of FUT packs)

I said he'll do well in a better set up than ours. I also said Chelsea are on the way to surpassing us. I'll be correct on both counts.

People here still act like Chelsea are trash when speaking about them.

Pure delusion.
We really need to start giving out badges.

A lot of people are still angry at Sancho and rightly so. That’s why probably why.

They are angry although they don't even know what happened and take rumours as facts despite clear indications of the contrary.

Just to clarify, winning a penalty is only an assist on FPL, not in real stats (I haven't seen the penalty nor any of the game) but just adding as I've seen references to two assists.

They are angry although they don't even know what happened and take rumours as facts despite clear indications of the contrary.

Id argue that most people judged him primarily on what they saw with their own eyes. An out of shape, lazy player who looked like he wanted to be in Dubai. Fans forgive most things - see keane and Rooney - for the absolute basics of effort and heart

I'd go as far to call today a very ordinary and borderline bad game. Looks lazy and off pace, and got 2 very lucky assists - the type posters here wouldn't even give bruno credit for. Expect him to be hauled off shortly
This is borderline insane. He had a very good first half. Took players on, played some really clever little balls and tracked back well. Created chances through his takeons and the penalty.

We live in the worst timeline truly

But only because of shit, meaningless tweets like that. You may as well just pick a bunch of players that don't have an assist and include them.

"Sancho has more assists than Ødegaard, Mbappé, Martinelli, Sterling, Madueke, Mudryk and Mbeumo (2) COMBINED!!!"

This is borderline insane. He had a very good first half. Took players on, played some really clever little balls and tracked back well. Created chances through his takeons and the penalty.
Admirable but don't expect much objectivity here on this case :lol:

He looked a threat each time on the ball from what I watched, i tuned in after Brighton took the lead to hate watch but ended up getting a Palmer masterclass instead

Talking about ‘grown men’ then being annoyed enough to call someone that’s probably younger than him, that he doesn’t know personally, a cretin, and getting so worked up about it?

He does, as do a lot of others that seem to vent via football.
:lol:

How old are you? Just want to make sure none of us that might be thinking of being a bit rude are out of line.

Admirable but don't expect much objectivity here on this case :lol:

He looked a threat each time on the ball from what I watched, i tuned in after Brighton took the lead to hate watch but ended up getting a Palmer masterclass instead
No objectivity from you either tbh

I watched it. I would gladly arrange for a redcafe livestream re watch. If this is a praise worthy performance then God help us. He's one of these players that seems to be getting completely disproportionate praise for doing the very least youd expect from a top 10 side winger. I get why chelsea fans might feel optimistic, hes coming with a point to prove and has maybe boosted his incredibly weak confidence with a couple of gimmes of assists.

The overall point stands - whatever sancho does post united, even if he wins the ballon dor with a world cup final hat trick, is absolutely irrelevant to us now - he had three years here. 3 years. Thats as long as Jaap Stam was at united. He did nothing. He was awful. And above all else lacked any effort which even antony can claim. It boggles my mind to try understand the level of bias needed to try spin his disaster at united, and england, on anybody but Sancho. I'll ask again, if 3 years isn't enough terrible showings, then truly, how many is? Five? Seven? A decade?

*by arrange, i mean join in if somebody else sets it up

Would Sancho be Chelsea's missing piece that take them to greater heights? The Cantona's that was sold cheap because his manager didn't like him?

No objectivity from you either tbh
Because I dont think he's a garbage player for flaming out with United?

Garbage professional 100% and he played a major part in his own downfall at the club but there's a ton of blame to share given he isn’t the only player of ours who regressed here.

Not the only player to look much better in a different set up immediately after leaving either so that's where I look at it from

Would Sancho be Chelsea's missing piece that take them to greater heights? The Cantona's that was sold cheap because his manager didn't like him?

Comparing Sancho to Cantona is a borderline bannable offense!

I watched it. I would gladly arrange for a redcafe livestream re watch. If this is a praise worthy performance then God help us. He's one of these players that seems to be getting completely disproportionate praise for doing the very least youd expect from a top 10 side winger. I get why chelsea fans might feel optimistic, hes coming with a point to prove and has maybe boosted his incredibly weak confidence with a couple of gimmes of assists.

The overall point stands - whatever sancho does post united, even if he wins the ballon dor with a world cup final hat trick, is absolutely irrelevant to us now - he had three years here. 3 years. Thats as long as Jaap Stam was at united. He did nothing. He was awful. And above all else lacked any effort which even antony can claim. It boggles my mind to try understand the level of bias needed to try spin his disaster at united, and england, on anybody but Sancho. I'll ask again, if 3 years isn't enough terrible showings, then truly, how many is? Five? Seven? A decade?

This. Played a decent first half today and ended up with two assists. Disappeared in the second. But all in all he looks pretty much like the same player he was for us.

Because I dont think he's a garbage player for flaming out with United?

Garbage professional 100% and he played a major part in his own downfall at the club but there's a ton of blame to share given he isn’t the only player of ours who regressed here.

Not the only player to look much better in a different set up immediately after leaving either so that's where I look at it from
Well the tweet you posted what ridiculous really and suggests a bit of an agenda.

What clear indications? And he did make that tweet unless it was a cunning parody account he forgot to mention.
Cantona hadn't seen sh!te for Leeds for the previous few years for multiple managers.

The problem is also people not seeing why Chelsea are bad defending. They see some assist but don’t see that Sancho and Madueke have been bad defending their space.
Non of the goals we conceded today had anything to do with Sancho and Madueke "not defending their spaces". It was terrible goalkeeping decisions from Sanchez.

He's getting praise because he was terrible for United. Plenty of players get praise after leaving United even if they're not that good because they don't get as much attention (this last bit applies less when they're moving to Chelsea to be fair).

I remember when Hernandez and Daley Blind were getting praise for a few good games after they left United because it made United look worse by comparison. Praising Sancho in a Chelsea (or Dortmund) performance brings United into the conversation and gets more people talking so his contribution will always be positively exaggerated.

Rumours? It’s quite clear what happened as it was widely reported by several sources with the same consistent story. Prior to the incident, Sancho was dogshit his entire time here. There’s no doubt about that.

He's getting praise because he was terrible for United. Plenty of players get praise after leaving United even if they're not that good because they don't get as much attention (this last bit applies less when they're moving to Chelsea to be fair).

I remember when Hernandez and Daley Blind were getting praise for a few good games after they left United because it made United look worse by comparison. Praising Sancho in a Chelsea (or Dortmund) performance brings United into the conversation and gets more people talking so his contribution will always be positively exaggerated.

Yep you are probably right in that respect although Blind and Hernandez had several games where they were decent for us.

He’s a terrible professional but for United to let a 24 year old with 2 plus 1 left on his contract to go for £23m is bordering insanity, he’s worth £40-50m and we got robbed yet again!

Let’s make this more simple who will get more PL goals and assists this season, the £55m Mason Mount or the £23m Jadon Sancho?

He seems to be incredibly relevant to you....just saying.

He’s a terrible professional but for United to let a 24 year old with 2 plus 1 left on his contract to go for £23m is bordering insanity, he’s worth £40-50m and we got robbed yet again!

Let’s make this more simple who will get more PL goals and assists this season, the £55m Mason Mount or the £23m Jadon Sancho?
No one is paying that price for a player whose wages are also huge. That was the issue. I wish people would understand that as it’s been reported everywhere.

The insane wage which Chelsea could not match played a part. If Woodward had offered him 200k a week he would have gone for 50m.

No one is paying that price for a player whose wages are also huge. That was the issue. I wish people would understand that as it’s been reported everywhere.
His wages are nowhere near what’s reported especially when the club never qualifies for the CL which gives every player an automatic 20-25% contractual reduction!