Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: missing - responds to “Sanch” or promises of FUT packs)

Chelsea had better not find a way to send this cnut back to us

Impossible. We’d have to finish below 14th place for the obligation to buy him to be null and void. You’re safe from Sancho.

Chelsea had better not find a way to send this cnut back to us
Pretty sure the only way that's going to happen is if they finish lower than 14th in the league table.

If he does absurdly end up back here, we will all be having a good laugh at Chelsea's expense.

Such a great point
Not really. Garnacho has 1.7X the xG + xA of Sancho... And earns 3x less.

Rashford is equally bad as Sancho statistically but earns more. One can make the argument if ETH ever has the brains to use Rashford as a backup striker/super sub he'd actually be kinda useful. But the guys never going to figure that out and get fired 80-90%

Not a good look for Ten Hag or the club is it? I'm just glad he can't play against us this season.

Not a good look for Ten Hag or the club is it? I'm just glad he can't play against us this season.
Because Cole Palmer is scoring first half hat tricks? Sancho has hardly been brilliant.

He is someone who preferred not to play for months than apologise and who clearly didn't put in the effort in training.

He could be excellent at Chelsea, and that will be great for the national team if so. Sometimes a player needs a new club. De Bruyne and Salah did.

We get a fee, remove a bonkers amount from our wage bill and get to reinvest in young players in a sensible way.

I still hope he fails, mind, but I am petty.

Because Cole Palmer is scoring first half hat tricks? Sancho has hardly been brilliant.
Not saying he has but the stats show three assists in three games, just shows he's playing for a much better drilled team now. Edit: four assists in three games.

He hasn't been great, but yeah it's a well drilled team and they're getting the best out of him. But I'd only believe he turned a corner if he can maintain this for a full season.

Shows that we as fans know nothing about a players personality, glad he is doing well.

Was always a talented but inconsistent player but even they won’t always thrive under talentless managers.

He’ll revert to type. He’s always been decent against defences as open as this.

Sancho with another 2 assists. I worry if we do sack ETH this could be looked back on as a mistake tbh

“he’ll revert to type” kills me because he was one of the most productive wingers in Europe before United. So maybe the type is him creating goals and United was the anomaly?

Good to see him doing well, I’m always happy to see players get their careers back on track

His form at Dortmund and Chelsea only supports the decision to get rid of ETH. Sancho was a dick the way he behaved at United but clearly a talented player. ETH strangles wingers too much and robs them of expression. Painful seeing Sancho assisting whilst our wingers create little.

Here we go with the overreacting again. The guy was dogshit for 3 years, most of which was before ten hag was here, and he's been ordinary for chelsea, claiming 2 assists today against probably the most criminal set up I've seen from a PL side in years. Closest comparison is Barnsley vs us last week.

Why do some of you do this shit? Like how long would he had to have been abysmal here before you're happy to just cut ties, if it's not 3 bloody years. 5?7?

He will revert to form. Ten Hag should be replaced, but not for anything to do with Sancho.

He wasn’t exactly great before ETH either.
He did come in to the team at a chaotic time. He was never that great for united but nor was he given a decent run in the team in a system that suited him. Sounds like timekeeping was an issue but he was also made an example of in an unnecessary way

His form at Dortmund and Chelsea only supports the decision to get rid of ETH. Sancho was a dick the way he behaved at United but clearly a talented player. ETH strangles wingers too much and robs them of expression. Painful seeing Sancho assisting whilst our wingers create little.

No offence but this is among the worst posts ive read on this forum in 15 years. Broadening it to the entire Internet including YouTube, Instagram and so on, its probably a top 10 post of utter hysterical, emotive nonsense

Here we go with the overreacting again. The guy was dogshit for 3 years, most of which was before ten hag was here, and he's been ordinary for chelsea, claiming 2 assists today against probably the most criminal set up I've seen from a PL side in years. Closest comparison is Barnsley vs us last week.

Why do some of you do this shit? Like how long would he had to have been abysmal here before you're happy to just cut ties, if it's not 3 bloody years. 5?7?
Might want to check that math.

Looking like the player we signed. Is it correct he will go for £25 million. Absolutely shocking business.

- No offence but this is among the worst posts ive read on this forum in 15 years. Broadening it to the entire Internet including YouTube, Instagram and so on,

-its probably a top 10 post of utter hysterical, emotive nonsense
Ironic

Is one year most of three years though?

No you're right but his time away from United and at United without ten hag is about 50-50. The rush to make it a ten hag thing is pretty desperate.

2 big issues with it all - 1, sancho was very average at Dortmund. There is a laughable effort to rewrite this after a solid half against psg. And 2, here's the big one, seeing adult men react to a couple of assists in a frankly calamitous half for Brighton (one a dodgy pen, the other a pass straight from the keeper) is very very telling that people will see what they want. Im willing to bet money that none of these guys will be here at end of season when sancho has proven to be a weak, limited player. Its just bash the manager while they're feeling giddy

That's funny because all of our wingers have created more (or equal) chances than Sancho.

Amad (12), Garnacho (5), Rashford (4), Sancho (4). Sancho has just been very lucky with Chelsea finishing their chances.