Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: in him)

He will turn to shit at some point again
How sweet if we tell you that you will turn to shite at some point. I don’t wish him well or bad , I am more concerned about united. He has moved on, fecking move on you too

Now he's on Chelsea's shirt on his twitter, instead of Dortmund. Starting to think he just doesn't fond of United shirt.

Now he's on Chelsea's shirt on his twitter, instead of Dortmund. Starting to think he just doesn't fond of United shirt.
I don't get why this shocks people? He was hated by the majority of the fans, regularly getting abuse online at every opportunity....

Would you be fond of any of it? Rashford in comparison shows major resilience but because he also shows vulnerability.... More hate.

Not you specifically but as a fanbase we gotta look at how we treat our players.

If you look at the Sancho threads you'll see that I was essentially one of the only people that raised concern about him prior to signing him and then getting a bit of abuse for pointing this out, one year in (maybe rightly so, as I was doing a 'I told you so'.)

However, equally it wouldn't surprise me if he becomes a handy sub for them. He actually seems like a bit of a genuine Chelsea fan and I think that may mean more to him than someone giving him £200k+ a week as he will always have his PS anyway.

I don't get why this shocks people? He was hated by the majority of the fans, regularly getting abuse online at every opportunity....

Would you be fond of any of it? Rashford in comparison shows major resilience but because he also shows vulnerability.... More hate.

Not you specifically but as a fanbase we gotta look at how we treat our players.

Spot on. United being shit for so long, plus the existence of guys like Goldbridge have made the United fanbase quite unhinged. Some of the stuff I see people saying about Rashford is crazy.

You get some players that still manage to do alright, but I don't think United has been an environment conducive of/for talent growth/development for a very long time - and I think the relationship United fans have with players is certainly a factor

Not the size of the dog but whether the dog wants to be in US and A when the going gets tough or not

A bit off topic here but does anyone know if he’s still earning the same wages he was earning here at United? Or did he accept lesser wages?
I heard Chelsea are quite strict about their wage structure so I’m confused if they made an exception for Sancho or what

A bit off topic here but does anyone know if he’s still earning the same wages he was earning here at United? Or did he accept lesser wages?
I heard Chelsea are quite strict about their wage structure so I’m confused if they made an exception for Sancho or what

Romano said he took a pay cut but who knows.

One decent cameo and the 'oh but actually it wasn't Sancho's fault' BDL is back :lol:

I'm assuming he's eligible to play against us, so that will be interesting.

If you look at the Sancho threads you'll see that I was essentially one of the only people that raised concern about him prior to signing him and then getting a bit of abuse for pointing this out, one year in (maybe rightly so, as I was doing a 'I told you so'.)

However, equally it wouldn't surprise me if he becomes a handy sub for them. He actually seems like a bit of a genuine Chelsea fan and I think that may mean more to him than someone giving him £200k+ a week as he will always have his PS anyway.
Do you genuinely think anyone's going to take time out of their day to have a look at that?

Do you genuinely think anyone's going to take time out of their day to have a look at that?
Not particularly, it was just to reiterate I was not a fan of the Sancho signing to begin with, but equally I can see him turning it on for Chelsea to a certain degree.

One decent cameo and the 'oh but actually it wasn't Sancho's fault' BDL is back :lol:

I'm assuming he's eligible to play against us, so that will be interesting.
Not this season (unless we clash in the league cup), but he will be next year onwards once the obligation to buy kicks in.

Maguire was dogged online by everyone including our own fans for the longest time. Yet he shows he wants to be here and fight for his place.

Sancho is mentally fragile.

Sancho always had the ability to deliver an excellent performance in short bursts. That’s not really the issue. You’d expect him to come on with a point to prove, after all the talk about what a bomb he was for United. And let’s be clear, he was such a bomb that he’s in the running for worst ever signing.

But let’s see where he’s at after 10, 20, 30 games. My gut feeling is that he’ll revert to type. The laziness and lack of professionalism will kick back in. He’ll get comfortable and complacent and become a non factor. In fact I’d be amazed if it went any other way. He’s just a player who lacks application and determination to succeed at the highest level for any sustained period of time. It’s like a rival fan seeing Martial play one of his better games, and being excited for what a baller their team is getting…..not know how it’s going to play out in reality. Sancho is a wet fish, and that will ultimately shine through in my opinion.

I truly don’t understand anyone getting bent out of shape because he came on and played decently. We always knew he could play well, we just also knew he never had the work ethic to do so over a longer period of time. I think it’s unlikely, although not impossible, that has changed. It’s the modern fan in a microcosm, to draw conclusions from 45 minutes of football. Hence why you see such radically opposed opinions from one week to the next.
This. He was never lacking in talent, he just never had it in him to be a top professional. It's a lot of work. He had some excellent performances at United, but very few and far between. He has a lot to prove now, so the motivation is there, but can he find it in himself to do what it takes to be consistent at the top level?

Personally I'd be happy for him if makes it at Chelsea.

That was better than anything he showed for us. Frustrating.

He is famously a devoutly spiritual and religious man. The Man United shirt is a nono for obvious reasons.

Oh my.. That blue lion spouting fire is definitely just a cute ordinary kitty that represent the goodness of the world.

Yeah. There's just nothing he could do to right things. He's the victim in all this ;)
Although it's probably something to do with his price tag and wages. High reward comes with big expectation. He and Rashford are not the only ones getting this treatment. And also, we've been a bit shite for a decade or so, and need scapegoats.

Anyway. I was just making a fun little punch jab on his t-shirt thing. It kinda pissed me off when he's our player, but now he's not and i don't even dislike him anymore.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how he performs at Chelsea. If he stays at United, he will continue to perform how he had performed for us. So it's better for everyone he had moved on. As long as Chelsea finishes below United, I'm happy for him to perform well.

Does this help us get rid of his wages permanently and earn a cool ~25m? Yes, it does.

Go Jadon!

Maguire was dogged online by everyone including our own fans for the longest time. Yet he shows he wants to be here and fight for his place.

Yeah really should have shut up and taken the torrent of racist abuse and threats, what was he thinking.

Okay so here me out...

We had absolute duds like Martial, Jones, Jesse who all had some problem or the other with game time. But they never really shat on the club and nor did the club do that on them.

But with Sancho we literally worked very hard to get him out of the door. Imagine how toxic he must be for team chemistry, for the dressing room. I mean people say why Antony is still here instead of Sancho, man I would have a player who gives it all in training and listens to the team anytime over some entitled prick.

I hope he smashes it with Chelsea. The fans seem to think he is second coming of Jesus. We all have been here, haven't we? Let them enjoy these moments, cause shit is about to hit the fan.

You make it sound like it's solely United fans that do this, but it really isn't.

He shouldn't be reading those online comments in the first place. That's why they pay a marketing team to handle their social media.

For what it's worth, I think he'll revert to type soon enough. But maybe his best position isn't on the wings.

Last edited:
Does this help us get rid of his wages permanently and earn a cool ~25m? Yes, it does.

Go Jadon!
Chelsea will have to buy him regardless of how he plays, because Chelsea are gonna finish above 14th in PL.

Its in our best interest, that Sancho flops. Because Chelsea is a direct rival, and we are still paying his wages for this season.

And what about Rangnick?

Apart from Ten Hag, every coach and club official Sancho has played for relativized the rumours about his indiscipline. Watzke for instance said that his inner clock is a bit off but he has no disciplinary problems whatsoever. Prove me wrong: This topic is blown completely out of proportion.
Honestly don’t care much about behind the scenes. If you can prove it on the pitch, it’s okay.

Will judge him purely off his performances for United.

And he was really bad. Bad performances and terrible attitude.

Thank God he’s not at the club any longer.

Chelsea will have to buy him regardless of how he plays, because Chelsea are gonna finish above 14th in PL.

Its in our best interest, that Sancho flops. Because Chelsea is a direct rival, and we are still paying his wages for this season.
No way we are paying his entire wages for the season. At worst a small portion of them, at best nothing at all.

Do we have confirmation that it is solely based on Chelsea finishing better than 14th and none of it is related to the number of appearances Sancho makes?

I don't have any such wish. He is young player who didn't look like he suited our team or the league. We can both move on from the disaster. Couldn't care less if he does well for Chelsea. Our squad and manager in his third season should do better than Chelsea with or without Sancho.

I was fully expecting him to go out on loans for the last two seasons of his contract with us paying a portion of his wages. That we are able to get rid of the wages and got a fee for him is a big positive for us, imo. I'll put this in the win column once it's confirmed that the move has become permanent.

No way we are paying his entire wages for the season. At worst a small portion of them, at best nothing at all.

Do we have confirmation that it is solely based on Chelsea finishing better than 14th and none of it is related to the number of appearances Sancho makes?

I don't have any such wish. He is young player who didn't look like he suited our team or the league. We can both move on from the disaster. Couldn't care less if he does well for Chelsea. Our squad and manager in his third season should do better than Chelsea with or without Sancho.

I was fully expecting him to go out on loans for the last two seasons of his contract with us paying a portion of his wages. That we are able to get rid of the wages and got a fee for him is a big positive for us, imo. I'll put this in the win column once it's confirmed that the move has become permanent.

We are not paying his entire wages, probably something like 1/3rd of it, last I heard. And yeah, no appearances clauses, its based solely on Chelsea's league finish.

And yeah I do want him to flop, him doing well at Chelsea only fuels the "United is a graveyard for young players" allegations, and Chelsea are a direct rival for top 4.

Well from his point of view he probably thinks United/Ten Hag have treated him poorly. Many United fans certainly haven't been too friendly towards him.

So it isn't a surprise.

Didn't he want a big payoff to leave?

In theory since it’s a loan on paper, can you cancel the loan just to feck with Chelsea?
(In the rare circumstance that he performs there)

In theory since it’s a loan on paper, can you cancel the loan just to feck with Chelsea?
(In the rare circumstance that he performs there)
There usually are termination clauses. I'd imagine we'd have to pay a cancelation fee.

There usually are termination clauses. I'd imagine we'd have to pay a cancelation fee.
Sancho didn't and doesn't want to be at United, for many reasons, some very understandable.

Personally, I believe we were open to keeping him, but he wanted out.... Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Let's move on, cancelling the loan is just more drama at this point... It didn't work out

You still struggle to find a United fan who thinks we aren’t better off without this bum but it won’t stop the press forcing that narrative every time he does something of note (ignoring the gaps where he does nothing)

That’s already been proven by the Dortmund 2nd stint where you’d think one good half of football in six months meant he was being held back by United.