Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: in him)

Where is the problem? Bruno and Sancho being friends ?
He’s some player apparently because he can pass a simple ball and get an assist. Shame he didn’t show what a player he was for us.

Sancho moving to Chelsea as opened a pathway for Diallo anyway. Diallo as all the attributes sancho as. He can assist, score. Good decision making. But he can actually take players on. insane dribbling. Ashame we didn’t sell and replace Antony. Weakest link

Sancho moving to Chelsea as opened a pathway for Diallo anyway. Diallo as all the attributes sancho as. He can assist, score. Good decision making. But he can actually take players on. insane dribbling. Ashame we didn’t sell and replace Antony. Weakest link

Amad opened a pathway by himself, it had nothing to do with Sancho, who couldn't maintain his place and wasn't replacing Antony at RW or Rashford/Garnacho at LW anyways.

Amad opened a pathway by himself, it had nothing to do with Sancho, who couldn't maintain his place and wasn't replacing Antony at RW or Rashford/Garnacho at LW anyways.
Ye but I mean it’s less options and competition. Amad has claimed that spot on his own and he’s our first choice RW now.

Ye but I mean it’s less options and competition. Amad has claimed that spot on his own and he’s our first choice RW now.

I know what you mean but Sancho wasn't some elephant blocking the pathway. He was a mere footnote that everybody was walking past without much effort.

I don't see what he has that will give him an edge over anyone in the premier league. I said this before we signed him and he hasn't exactly done anything to make me think otherwise.

I also don't think United at the time or Chelsea are the best places for even a very good player to thrive. You have to be a certain type of character who thrives in pressure and chaos. Sancho is someone you'd want to be taking a penalty for the opposition team whenever one or both of those things applied.

I kind of want him to do well I just don't see it happening in the PL

Europa league to conference league. Great jump indeed. Championship next.
I don’t see the incredible 8th place team predicted….to be anywhere but where they are currently. Man United are still in the weeds and knicking a cup doesn’t change the course ten Hag is taking this team.

I don’t see the incredible 8th place team predicted….to be anywhere but where they are currently. Man United are still in the weeds and knicking a cup doesn’t change the course ten Hag is taking this team.

Prediction bot, some of the Chelsea fans on caf are different level :lol:

Better being crap and winning the most important cup in English football than being crap and not.

The less said about Chelsea’s “course” the better.

No straws, the table doesn’t lie.
It is clutching at straws considering we had a better season than you last year.

If you want to hang your hat on 4 games this season then go for it. Bit of a funny take though.

Prediction bot, some of the Chelsea fans on caf are different level :lol:

Oh no! Not the prediction super computer!

You would trade your last season for us all day, so don’t act like you had a better season.

Chelsea 3rd! Ha ha! Chelsea are the only big club in the league that are in no position to make fun of us. City have trophies, Spurs have a nice stadium, Arsenal are playing better than they have in 20 years.

Meanwhile Chelsea have a squad of 50 nobodies assembled for the GDP of a medium sized European country, an old stadium, no trophies, a boardroom at war with itself and the former Leicester manager who's taken them to the heady heights of *checks table* 7 points from a possible 12. Wow!

Yes we're bad, but you're worse.

Mate your team has finished comfortably outside the top 4 for back to back seasons and changes their philosophy at the drop of a hat. Have some shame.

Never happening :lol: You’ll probably come about 5th/6th. And let’s not pretend you had a better season than us last year.

United fans claiming we had a better season than Arsenal was dumb other than the fact it managed to actually wind up Arsenal fans.

I assume this is the same thing. Once you're in the realms of no trophies and finishing in the positions where no one can even remember where you finished, you can only really play that card over teams who were relegated. And when you signed about 500 players you can't even really do that. Solihull Moors could manage being a completely irrelevant PL team if they were allowed to sign half the footballers on earth.

Also signing players other teams wanted to get rid of due to them being so useless they have actually had a negative impact on the club, is never a flex. See: Lukaku (Chelsea Legend)

I’d rather have had our season. We were shit but won something. You were shit and picked up a bit towards the end, not enough to convince anyone or keep your manager in a job.

8th + FA Cup trophy >>>> 6th + bottled the league cup final.

I’d rather have had our season. We were shit but won something. You were shit and picked up a bit towards the end, not enough to convince anyone or keep your manager in a job.
Poch had to go. He was doing no tactical training at all. No in game changes. His idea was to the fittest team will win. I think that cup win will haunt you in the long run because ten Hag is not the answer.

We absolutely had a better season. 5th is much better than 8th.
But what did you get for coming 5th? We won the FA cup and knocked you down to the conference league. So if you look at the bigger picture. Our season was better and got a better reward.

Poch had to go. He was doing no tactical training at all. No in game changes. His idea was to the fittest team will win. I think that cup win will haunt you in the long run because ten Hag is not the answer.

Yeah but Maresca is the manager who will be winning PL and CL. So finishing 5th and winning feck all will help Chelsea.

But what did you get for coming 5th? We won the FA cup and knocked you down to the conference league. So if you look at the bigger picture. Our season was better and got a better reward.

They finished 6th last season, won nothing, and were rewarded with entry to a competition that will see them compete with the likes of The New Saints, Shamrock Rovers, Larne, Noah, Celje, Borac Banja Luka, and Petrocub Hincesti.

Yeah but Maresca is the manager who will be winning PL and CL. So finishing 5th and winning feck all will help Chelsea.
We didn't even finish 5th!

Personally to me it's extremely obvious that you had a better season and anyone who argues otherwise is being silly. That said, if you were to ask me whether I would have rather finished 8th, won the FA Cup, and kept our manager versus 6th, bottling a cup final, and sacking him I'd have to think long and hard about my answer.

Is this actually a real thing, or some sort of joke?