Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: in him)

Interesting to see so many Manutd fans online get really bothered about Sancho's debut. He had 0 good full games in 3 years for Manutd.

He always looked lively and bright for us too when he was coming back from injury, first start, new manager. We saw glimpses in alot of games. I remember a game in Ten Hag's first season he played 10 for like 30 minutes and done really well and everyone was like he needs to play there!

This is what Sancho does, when he has question marks over him, he has something to prove for like 1 game and then you will see what he is about... weak mentality.

Where the feck is this confidence coming from for Chelsea fans? Or is that poster on a windup?:lol:

They were dominated for most of the game by Bournemouth, creating feck all. Pointless possession is as it states, fecking pointless if you do nothing with it. They have 1 point more than us yet there's some on here claiming they are already better than us.

Also pulling out prediction bots feck me. :lol:

We didn't even finish 5th!

Personally to me it's extremely obvious that you had a better season and anyone who argues otherwise is being silly. That said, if you were to ask me whether I would have rather finished 8th, won the FA Cup, and kept our manager versus 6th, bottling a cup final, and sacking him I'd have to think long and hard about my answer.
I'd like to think we'd have come to the same conclusion with Poch even if we won at Wembley but who knows.

We didn't even finish 5th!

Personally to me it's extremely obvious that you had a better season and anyone who argues otherwise is being silly. That said, if you were to ask me whether I would have rather finished 8th, won the FA Cup, and kept our manager versus 6th, bottling a cup final, and sacking him I'd have to think long and hard about my answer.
It was one of your own fans that said you finished 5th I just went along with it :lol: And wasn’t poch turning your results around at the end of the season. The timing of the sacking was a bit weird, finished the season strongly, takes a while to bed in a lot of new players. You’ve just hired a manager that was managing in the championship last season. He’s a lot to prove so far. You was very lucky to have gotten anything out of the Bournemouth game.

It was one of your own fans that said you finished 5th I just went along with it :lol: And wasn’t poch turning your results around at the end of the season. The timing of the sacking was a bit weird, finished the season strongly, takes a while to bed in a lot of new players. You’ve just hired a manager that was managing in the championship last season. He’s a lot to prove so far. You was very lucky to have gotten anything out of the Bournemouth game.

Chelsea fans are getting stuck in a cycle.. Hire a manager, give new players, get a "free pass" season, so 0 expectations in that season. Manager gets sacked, and the cycle starts again.

Sound familiar? The difference is Chelsea's cycle is 8-12 months but United's was 2 seasons and third season manager is gone by November.

Poch simply isn't fit for purpose in the modern game. He'll be a great international manager but his chaotic approach will never work for any team with aspirations.

Very glad we got rid. Maresca of course has much to prove but I'd rather take a chance on someone with pedigree and potential to be a top tier coach instead of having someone with a hard ceiling and anachronistic system - especially given the ages of the players we have.

Poch wasn't turning around shit, not only were those teams on the beach there was one top performance in those five games (and even in that one Bowen hit the bar three times). The last three games was like when he "turned it around" in the winter and we quickly resorted to type at Anfield then at home to Wolves.

I'll give him some credit that he knows how to keep players onside (which helped turning last season somewhat respectable compared to another mid table finish) but tactically the game has passed him by every bit as much as it has Mou and did Wenger.

Who is going to tell him?

He's obviously talking how Chelsea will try to sell Sancho in a few years time, when he becomes a burden because of his wages and (lack of) performances amongst the other 50 players in the squad.

Man's really thinking ahead for you lot.

I don't have any evidence, but I really feel having toxic Sancho gone could be very good for Rashford's mental health.
Good luck to him, I'm not remotely bothered how he does at Chelsea, he absolutely needed to go. At least we'll achieve some kind of fee

He's obviously talking how Chelsea will try to sell Sancho in a few years time, when he becomes a burden because of his wages and (lack of) performances amongst the other 50 players in the squad.

Man's really thinking ahead for you lot.
Against Bournemouth we had no RB and one CM fit.

I really wish we had this 50 man squad for that one.

If you say so. Maybe he does have a deep connection to the club. I doubt it though.

I respect your opinion. I wasn't Harry's biggest fan in the beginning when his performances were so poor but he's really redeemed himself despite the torrent of abuse he received online. He's solid at the back for us.
For the longest time I was hoping Sancho would go on a similar trajectory and come good but its just not happening.

Very few but you have to see that it was a lot more than Jadon not performing well. He fell out put with the manager and before that he wasn’t pulling up any trees. On the contrary Martinez, Casemiro before his decline, Dalot and many young players are doing well here.
I think it is strange because Sancho didnt seem to be a particularily complicated character while at BVB (unlike Adebayor or Dembele) but i only know what made it to the media.