Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

Warning sensitive contentIsraeli-Indian soldier Elisha Gangte from the Steel Cat Company shares disturbing footage showing clear evidence of war crimes being committed in Gaza.

1. Civilians as human shields. In the video, he writes , "Terrorists > military dogs."

2. Destroying graveyards. He writes in Hebrew “Because you didn't invite me to the funeral” January 2 from Khan Younis

3. ⚠️ Sensitive content ⚠️ Recording stray dogs biting on the body of a murdered woman by his military, joking by an accompanied background music captioned with “what’s the dog doing.”

4. Running over a chicken farm and killing dozens of them.

5. Smashing kitchen equipment for fun

6. The soldier films a dead Palestinian he apparently ran over by a bulldozer and commented “Bro trained only his right hand”

7. Blowing up a completely destroyed mosque in Gaza City last November to ensure it gets leveled to the ground.

And imagine you are a pro Palestinian student and you have to take lectures from a vile person like him, but you can not express your opinion because you are afraid to be expelled from the school.

Maccabi Haifa fans.

TBH i can not confirm the translation, if someone who can Hebrew can?

The FIFA committee will meet on 31-aug, but according to her it is in 48 hours, they should be banned from international football, regardless of the above tweet.

If FIFA and other sports bodies were consistent they would have treated Israel the same as Russia.

GVqD0Nma0AA9iJh

Since Kamala became the nominee, and especially since the start of the convention, normie Dems (or at least people posting like normie Dems on twitter) have moved significantly right on Palestine.

CIpAMTr.png

@dumbo
i know i'm super pessimistic about everything. i really don't think israel is badly affected by this... because we know what a successful settler project and genocide looks like. It looks like the US, the global hegemon. Which hasn't suffered a single bit for exterminating the natives.
The procession of liberals and two-staters and shin bet retired generals saying "the occupation/Jewish terrorism is the greatest threat, it will tear us up from inside" just haven't ever been proven true. The biggest damage to israel in this war has been the closure of a port because of yemeni attacks on shipping - attacks that are being met with daily bombardment by the global hegemon. Hamas, the only Palestinian organisation that can harm Israel, has been reduced by a third. BDS, the only international organisation, has been totally ineffective at spreading targeted boycotts and been swamped by social media trends. Iran the only geopolitical rival, has been exposed as a paper tiger.

if anyone had any doubts about the democrat supporters lack of empathy for palestinian suffering....

IIRC, that poster's comments were unfortunately removed from the Israel -Palestine thread. I think they agreed with this formulation from Golda Meir:
When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons. Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.

IIRC, that poster's comments were unfortunately removed from the Israel -Palestine thread. I think they agreed with this formulation from Golda Meir:

Also said that Palestinians are inherently violent and irrational.

Democrats are equally bad for the Palestinians as the republicans, but in some cases they are worse because at least you know what to expect from the republicans as they have a clear agenda.

i know i'm super pessimistic about everything. i really don't think israel is badly affected by this... because we know what a successful settler project and genocide looks like. It looks like the US, the global hegemon. Which hasn't suffered a single bit for exterminating the natives.
The procession of liberals and two-staters and shin bet retired generals saying "the occupation/Jewish terrorism is the greatest threat, it will tear us up from inside" just haven't ever been proven true. The biggest damage to israel in this war has been the closure of a port because of yemeni attacks on shipping - attacks that are being met with daily bombardment by the global hegemon. Hamas, the only Palestinian organisation that can harm Israel, has been reduced by a third. BDS, the only international organisation, has been totally ineffective at spreading targeted boycotts and been swamped by social media trends. Iran the only geopolitical rival, has been exposed as a paper tiger.
I think you're being too pessimistic here.

Maccabi Haifa fans.

TBH i can not confirm the translation, if someone who can Hebrew can?

The FIFA committee will meet on 31-aug, but according to her it is in 48 hours, they should be banned from international football, regardless of the above tweet.

The translation is sadly accurate.

@That_Bloke some time ago you mentioned your willingness to go over to Gaza with, I think,
a plan that was created by the UN.
can you shed some light about the process of having your Visa approved?
Can the Israeli Army/Israel in general veto your entrance to Gaza?

or does nobody ask them?

Last edited:
The translation is sadly accurate.

@That_Bloke some time ago you mentioned your willingness to go over to Gaza with, I think,
a plan that was created by the UN.
can you shed some light about the process of having your Visa approved?
Can the Israeli Army/Israel in general veto your entrance to Gaza?

or does nobody ask them?
I am not that far, but I will keep you in the loop as soon as I apply for a visa.

I honestly have no idea, but I don't think that anyone would enter Gaza without the IDF knowing and/or having its say on the matter.

I am not that far, but I will keep you in the loop as soon as I apply for a visa.

I honestly have no idea, but I don't think that anyone would enter Gaza without the IDF knowing and/or having its say on the matter.

Yeah, most probably.

Well, hope we can meet one day on neutral ground.

The charity Oxfam told BBC Arabic a quarter of Gaza's population had already become ill because of waterborne diseases.

“We are seeing a catastrophic health crisis unfolding in front of our eyes," said Lama Abdul Samad, a water and sanitation expert at Oxfam.

Surely all this poses a risk to Israelis as well? I'm no expert on the matter but I've read various reports of diseases like dysentry, Hepatitis A & B and other nasty skin diseases rising exponentially, obviously those are not a huge risk to Israelis. However, I've also seen reports of Polio, Tuberculosis, Cholera, Measles, Chickenpox & Shingles and even the viral strain of Meningitis all spreading throughout the population and I would think those could be a huge problem for Israelis and of course other countries in the region if they werent treated or contained properly.

I'm not sure if many Palestinians had been vaccinated or hos Israel or other countries in the region provide vaccinations for such diseases as we do here in the UK. So as I said, I'm not expert but it is something that I wonder about each time I see more and more reports of outbreaks of various diseases in the Gaza population. As if they hadn't suffered enough already, I fear they could easily lose more to sickness and starvation or hunger related illnesses and diseases than they already have. It's just so fecking sad and truly evil that they are suffering like this and still nobody seems to give a feck.

Surely all this poses a risk to Israelis as well? I'm no expert on the matter but I've read various reports of diseases like dysentry, Hepatitis A & B and other nasty skin diseases rising exponentially, obviously those are not a huge risk to Israelis. However, I've also seen reports of Polio, Tuberculosis, Cholera, Measles, Chickenpox & Shingles and even the viral strain of Meningitis all spreading throughout the population and I would think those could be a huge problem for Israelis and of course other countries in the region if they werent treated or contained properly.

I'm not sure if many Palestinians had been vaccinated or hos Israel or other countries in the region provide vaccinations for such diseases as we do here in the UK. So as I said, I'm not expert but it is something that I wonder about each time I see more and more reports of outbreaks of various diseases in the Gaza population. As if they hadn't suffered enough already, I fear they could easily lose more to sickness and starvation or hunger related illnesses and diseases than they already have. It's just so fecking sad and truly evil that they are suffering like this and still nobody seems to give a feck.
Normally yes but many vaccinations aren't available for obvious reasons.

"Before the war, 99% of Gaza's population was vaccinated against polio. That figure is now 86%, according to WHO. The goal is to get polio immunization levels in Gaza back above 95%".

always remember

QDdwdQL.png

(tweet hasn't been deleted btw, i took the screenshot just now)

anyway, for the diseases, i guess some IDF soldiers would be at risk, but these are diseases than can be warded off with vaccination and good nutrition and a secure food supply, which the soldiers have.

some funny details in the text too.
i hope kangana ranaut delivers the next commencement speech.