ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Good tournament for Brook. Fancy him to score a bucket load in our test summer.

Agreed, it certainly wasn't when we were batting. The concern was that it might improve in the second half (it hasn't, not too much). But some of the wickets were definitely reckless, and had to do far more with game sense and responsibility than the pitch or the quality of the bowling or the scoreboard pressure.
I think it is just 20 over match. Unlike 50 overs so wicket I don't think would change too much. But 170 is above par here.

Agreed, it certainly wasn't when we were batting. The concern was that it might improve in the second half (it hasn't, not too much). But some of the wickets were definitely reckless, and had to do far more with game sense and responsibility than the pitch or the quality of the bowling or the scoreboard pressure.

Their only chance was to take the bowling down in first seven eight bowlers. With the ball getting softer it'd have been very tough to score runs later.

I think they'll probably drop Chris Jordan and Sam Curran permanently after this

Their only chance was to take the bowling down in first seven eight bowlers. With the ball getting softer it'd have been very tough to score runs later.

I think they'll probably drop Chris Jordan and Sam Curran permanently after this

Jordan and Barstow probably done.

Curran dropped in the short term but young enough to be back.

Think this is as comprehensive as that horrendous SF loss two years ago

Evening lads.

Did not believe it would be this spin friendly. Bumrah + Spinners in these conditions have been fantastic. I think we are better than SA, but let's see.

I fully expected us to lose to both Aus and Ind.

Anyway, I hope to not get disappointed on Sunday again

He seems to look out of place in this whole environment. Weird selection.
I really don’t know why he’s in the team. Let’s see if they drop him for the final.

Well played India, bring on the saffers!

Did not believe it would be this spin friendly. Bumrah + Spinners in these conditions have been fantastic. I think we are better than SA, but let's see.

I fully expected us to lose to both Aus and Ind.

Anyway, I hope to not get disappointed on Sunday again

Believe it's Saturday mate. Should be set for a quality final.

Best two sides in the final.

Hope South Africa win.

Do we think Mott and Buttler have done enough to stay on as coach and skipper? Making semi finals is a decent effort on the face of it but we only really had one notable win over a decent side.

Best two sides in the final.

Hope South Africa win.

Do we think Mott and Buttler have done enough to stay on as coach and skipper? Making semi finals is a decent effort on the face of it but we only really had one notable win over a decent side.

I'd be very surprised if Mott stayed on. No issue with Jos but he needs a bigger personality as coach behind him.

I'd be very surprised if Mott stayed on. No issue with Jos but he needs a bigger personality as coach behind him.

Yeah I could see this happening.

I don't think Buttler is a particularly good captain but I don't know who else there is. Mott definitely should go, these last two tournaments we've looked pretty shite.

Surely the end of the road for Moeen and Jordan and Bairstow and maybe several more too.