Golf 2024

It’s going to be this Lawrence guy who wins it isn’t it? Always seems to be the least likely who comes through in these close leaderboards.

not really?

I'd much rather back the players with the experience of getting on over the line on the back 9 of a major

Between Lawrence and Schauffele now I think. That matchplay style “I hole and you miss” versus Schauffele has probably ended Rose’s chances

Good battle. Rose was phenomenal all week but couldn’t match that birdie blitz from Xander in the middle of the back 9. Great tournament.

Xander can win every major for the next 10 years, still won't like him until he gets rid of that thumb action

Gutted for Rose ….and myself, I’d backed him at huge prices

How is anybody surprised by Bryson. The shit coming out of him has never changed.

Watch him with Rick Shields and the excuses he makes the whole way through
I know I said it before, but basically the change in Bryson everyone is fawning over is him finding some PR guru that has media trained him properly for his YouTube videos and media appearances.

It’s arguably the only time in history where he’s actually been, dare I say it, somewhat likeable?

“You think Biden can do that”
The funny thing about this is that anybody that has a clue about golf understands the amount of time that needs to be devoted in order to play it at a moderately competent level (even low teen handicap)… how he does that is indicative of his application to the job he was in/wants

1) how wild would it be if Schauffele keeps the heater going and goes PGA -> Open -> 2nd Olympic Gold?

2) how wild would it be if Fleetwood goes 0 PGA wins -> 0 Majors -> Olympic Gold

1) how wild would it be if Schauffele keeps the heater going and goes PGA -> Open -> 2nd Olympic Gold?

2) how wild would it be if Fleetwood goes 0 PGA wins -> 0 Majors -> Olympic Gold
I want Tommy or Rory to get the gold. Wouldn’t hate it is Rahmbo gets it but I think Xander already got one. Share it around.

Tomorrow has all the hallmarks of Rory going low though.

Getting interesting now. Rahm and Fleetwood in the lead, McIlroy, Scheffler and Matsuyama all 1 shot back.

Rory with 5 birdies in a row to put him into contention for a gold...then fires into the water for a double bogey. Classic.

Feel for Fleetwood but Scheffler is fecking insane.

He has way more competition than what Tiger had imo yet still just delivers pretty consistently.

I'd have loved to see them go head to head for an entire season in their prime (if Scottie has even hit that yet)

Rory with 5 birdies in a row to put him into contention for a gold...then fires into the water for a double bogey. Classic.

:lol: .... or do I cry? I don't know anymore.

But to drop a 63 and shoot wildly better than your peers on the pressure. Scottie is an unreal Sunday player, he's done it so often now.

:lol: .... or do I cry? I don't know anymore.

But to drop a 63 and shoot wildly better than your peers on the pressure. Scottie is an unreal Sunday player, he's done it so often now.

Wildly better than his peers? Scottie hit a 62

Wildly better than his peers? Scottie hit a 62

Sorry, I thought it was a 72 par, but yes, only Perez shot within 2 of it today with his 63, hardly a peer nor in it. Scottie’s shown up big time multiple times chasing people down on Sunday this year.