Golf 2024

Btw, the Creators Classic seems a cool fan event.

They also did a similar even for an Open Qualification earlier this Year.

Good that PGA is doing more to get in the Social Media bandwagon.
Loved the Creator Classic. I'm a huge BobDoesSports fan, so watching Fat Perez get after it was fun.

It's amazing some scored a +9 and +10 over 9 holes! I always thought influencers were better than that.

I follow Rick Shiels and Fore Play Golf on YT. And I hate to say it, but DeChambeau does some good content too.

Was it off the back sticks at a tournament set up for the best in the world? If so, +9/+10 for 9 holes is great golf.

It's amazing some scored a +9 and +10 over 9 holes! I always thought influencers were better than that.

I follow Rick Shiels and Fore Play Golf on YT. And I hate to say it, but DeChambeau does some good content too.
They are good. Amateur good. But, they are also playing a course set up for a keynote PGA Tour event.

Scottie is a freak.

Looks like he should be selling cars or something.

His scoring is stupid low.
His tee to green is ridiculous.
Fairways hit. Stupid.
Putting has improved massively from last year.
Great demeanour.

Not really sure how he can be stopped.

Said it before, but his junior coach did him a massive favor by not trying to keep his feet quiet. Hope Scottie is taking care of him these days.

- First player to defend Players Championship
- 2nd Masters
- 7 wins in a season (tied with 2007 Tiger)
- Olympic Gold
- $64.2m in earnings just this season (his caddy probably earned more than most other tour players)

Add in newborn son and got arrested....and you have pretty much a unique season.

- First player to defend Players Championship
- 2nd Masters
- 7 wins in a season (tied with 2007 Tiger)
- Olympic Gold
- $64.2m in earnings just this season (his caddy probably earned more than most other tour players)

Add in newborn son and got arrested....and you have pretty much a unique season.
Yep. Wouldn't work well as a movie as it would be a tad unbelievable.

It won't be for a few reasons:

1) Scottie Vs Brooks and Bryson is unfair.
2) Brooks has no personality
3) Scottie is fairly boring and can't see his in game stuff being great banter.
4) It's promoting LIV
Anything involving LIV would be a promotion for them.

Irrespective, I think it will be a good golf game. Probably the most popular players on either side, so would make for a good game. Scottie and Bryson seem to be in form, with Rory and Brooks just behind.

It’s interesting seeing the transformation of Rick Shiels into an absolute bellend because he was genuinely one of the nicest blokes on YouTube.

He recently pulled a video of him testing the new titleist gt drivers in London because he came across as an absolute wanker.

Secondly he had a bitch on his recent podcast about not getting invited to the creator classic… he 100% booked his holiday at the same time to make it look like he wouldn’t have played anyway, but (like Grant Horvat) perhaps doing shit loads of videos with liv golfers comes with consequences. Also the excuse he isn’t good enough doesn’t fly because there were a couple of people playing the were not good enough to compete.

The only ones I truly care about are Bob, Joey, and FP

Just 3 guys being dudes out on the course doing shit you and your buddies would do for fun… but they get to do it for money and with celebs because of how funny they are. Living the dream.

Definitely this.

Also recently, I noticed he talks a better game than he plays. Shaping shots and all that, but rarely executes any. Haven't been watching any of his videos recently.
He’s pretty much become a golf course reviewer.

His stuff is now pretty much visit an expensive UK golf course (with the occasional cheap one thrown in so he looks like a man of the common folk) and shoot 80 or worse.

Its actually becoming a chore to watch his videos and I’ve pretty much given up on watching break 75 because it might as well be break 80.

Solheim cup this weekend.

Ciganda already been warned about her dogshit slow play. Every fecking time. They should just ban her, she's feckin stupid slow.

Americans are feckin thick.

Europe dumped one in the water on the par 5, so their next was going to be their 4th shot. Hard to make par.

Americans, on their ,2nd shot could have laid up, instead they just feckin bang it into the water too.

Then they make the long putt to win the hole anyway, so feck me, I'm feckin thick.

Started watching them after your post and they are brilliant. FP especially is awesome.
weO5T3.gif

The only ones I truly care about are Bob, Joey, and FP

Just 3 guys being dudes out on the course doing shit you and your buddies would do for fun… but they get to do it for money and with celebs because of how funny they are. Living the dream.

Bob and the boys are great. Often have it on in the background while working from home.

Quite like James Robinson golf too, them Yorkshire accents and subtle digs at each other are great. They play some interesting courses too, especially for "normal" people who want to play the same tracks and don't get the chance to play the ones you need an invite or a second mortgage for.