Golf 2024

Sorry, I thought it was a 72 par, but yes, only Perez shot within 2 of it today with his 63, hardly a peer nor in it. Scottie’s shown up big time multiple times chasing people down on Sunday this year.

Scottie is absolutely ridiculous, you think he's out of it, yet somehow he just rocks up, -3 through 3 today was a sign tbh.

Equalled the course record to win it

I used to find the fella boring, but Jesus he's anything but. I absolutely love the guy. His swing shouldn't work according to the experts, but he can do the tango and smash it 300 yards down the fairway at the same time.

Sundays are never boring with him, he can be 7 back and you know he's still got a chance.

I used to find the fella boring, but Jesus he's anything but. I absolutely love the guy. His swing shouldn't work according to the experts, but he can do the tango and smash it 300 yards down the fairway at the same time.

Sundays are never boring with him, he can be 7 back and you know he's still got a chance.
Yep. Owns his swing like Hogan did & makes winning look completely casual. Love the guy

I've said it before in here, but a shitload of credit goes to the teaching professionals (assuming he had one or more) who didn't try to correct his swing when he was a junior to mimic a more 'traditional' one.

I've said it before in here, but a shitload of credit goes to the teaching professionals (assuming he had one or more) who didn't try to correct his swing when he was a junior to mimic a more 'traditional' one.
I’m just getting out of a year of a bloke trying to teach the right sided swing to me because I didn’t know any better. I am a fade player. My natural path is out to in and to hit a draw, especially with a driver is not natural.

I picked up some great fundamentals, but my play is so much better when I decided to just swing my own swing.

Lydia now has a bronze from Tokyo 2021, a silver from Rio 2016, and gold from Paris 2024. Solid achievement!

Matsuyama showing some cracks in the armor on the back 9, while Xander and Hovland are holding pretty steady

Rules officials killed Matsuyama game. Since then he's been shaky. Not even a penalty so was a totally pointless exercise from the officials

The drop rules on tour needs a massive revamp. Not allowed to move the ball out of divots, but blasting the ball into the rocks (like Scottie did) gives you a free drop. Your toe slightly touching a sprinkler head in knee deep rough? Please drop the ball in the fairway. At the very least it should be mandatory to drop the ball in a similar lie/same conditions (rough to rough, FW to FW, etc).
And in Scotties case yesterday, if that area gives reason for a free drop, it should be marked as a red hazard or something like that instead.

Fantastic to see Viktor Hovland back in contention again, finally.
Not only does he get a chance to defend his BMW title, but he's clinched top 30 and a shot at the TOUR C'ship as well.