Golf 2024

Anyone have any experience with online pre-owned club purchasing for the US? Looking to get a gift for my brother who's still stateside - seems like anecdotally Callaway's certified pre-owned site is pretty reliable even for non-Callaway brands? It's extra irritating because he's left-handed :mad:
So I’m also left handed and purchased a pre owned driver (Cobra King Radspeed) from Golf Avenue. It arrived quick and was in the excellent condition that was claimed. Got it for a good price to I think. The model is a couple of years old, but the club fitter I went to said any driver from the last 10 years is going to be similar tech.

So I’m also left handed and purchased a pre owned driver (Cobra King Radspeed) from Golf Avenue. It arrived quick and was in the excellent condition that was claimed. Got it for a good price to I think. The model is a couple of years old, but the club fitter I went to said any driver from the last 10 years is going to be similar tech.
Ah good to know! He's sort of half bitten but not fully by the golf bug - I'm hoping that he'll be a bit more keen with a driver that is not 20+ years old. Not trying to get something cutting edge or anything; hopefully something forgiving from the last few years in the ~$200 range.

Will check Golf Avenue - though another small complication is I'd like to buy it for him but I'm in Portugal so I've run into issues with my EU card not being accepted at various sites. Thanks for the recommendation though; super helpful especially from another lefty!

Ah good to know! He's sort of half bitten but not fully by the golf bug - I'm hoping that he'll be a bit more keen with a driver that is not 20+ years old. Not trying to get something cutting edge or anything; hopefully something forgiving from the last few years in the ~$200 range.

Will check Golf Avenue - though another small complication is I'd like to buy it for him but I'm in Portugal so I've run into issues with my EU card not being accepted at various sites. Thanks for the recommendation though; super helpful especially from another lefty!
No problem. I can commiserate with the difficulty in finding LH clubs.