• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping between them, worth saying that Channel 4 is streets ahead of the BBC tonight. Don't think I've ever not watched the Beeb on an election.

It feels gross that you are walking in the street amongst so many gammon reform voters.

Does 13 seats matter? I didn't see the forecasts but was expecting more given the coverage they've had the last few weeks. Seems a pretty solid rejection of the Brexit party, given what we did 8 years ago. Sure they didn't win any seats in 2019, but they didn't try to.

Yes, it’s way more than they were predicted for a start, but more importantly they took A LOT lot of votes off the Tories so the obvious gambit for them now is to pander to Farage, or even bring them into the fold for the next election.. so we’ll have a right leaning Labour Party vs a fully out fascist Tory Party, and if Labour haven’t fixed everything in 5 years, we’re basically France/US in 2028. Not to mention with no progressive alternative to pressure them, Labour are way more likely to lean MORE right wing to sate the perceived swing.

Always compromising with the right and never the left has driven us right to the edge, and if everywhere else is anything to go by, liberals will keep insisting on holding their 30 year old version of the centre rather than do anything radical, and then we’re all fecked.

Last edited:
Does 13 seats matter? I didn't see the forecasts but was expecting more given the coverage they've had the last few weeks. Seems a pretty solid rejection of the Brexit party, given what we did 8 years ago. Sure they didn't win any seats in 2019, but they didn't try to.
Was expecting 3 seats.

13 seats and coming second in a lot of seats is going to dominate the news cycle for a year. Laura K is going to have a weekly Farage interview now.

This is what I hate, on C4, why aren't they calling out Widdecombe for her parties racist bs?

It’s the ridiculous vote numbers they are getting even in seats they are losing.

Fecking scum of the earth. Feck off tories you lying, shit flinging, lowest rung of the ladder vermin.

Reforms success is depressing yet unfortunately not surprising.
So many backward and easily manipulative thick racist cretins on this land.

This is what I hate, on C4, why aren't they calling out Widdecombe for her parties racist bs?

They didn’t before and they won’t now. Their legitimisation of them is part of the reason they’re doing better than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.