• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't really label Reform voters as "racist", they're just fecking thick.

Every town on the east coast will have large Reform vote shares.

Incredible, really, after all of Nigel Farages incredible and obvious lies on Brexit, he still enjoys a solid base of support.

Failing upwards is really a thing in politics.

Incredible, really, after all of Nigel Farages incredible and obvious lies on Brexit, he still enjoys a solid base of support.

Failing upwards is really a thing in politics.

Brexit seats are turning to extremism rather than admit they were wrong. Which is a worrying development. :(

Brexit seats are turning to extremism rather than admit they were wrong. Which is a worrying development. :(

Brexiteers will never admit they were wrong, medical just brought it to life by bringing up the select few that regretted it.

Does 13 seats matter? I didn't see the forecasts but was expecting more given the coverage they've had the last few weeks. Seems a pretty solid rejection of the Brexit party, given what we did 8 years ago. Sure they didn't win any seats in 2019, but they didn't try to.

Does 13 seats matter? I didn't see the forecasts but was expecting more given the coverage they've had the last few weeks. Seems a pretty solid rejection of the Brexit party, given what we did 8 years ago. Sure they didn't win any seats in 2019, but they didn't try to.
I think most people expected 1 seat, and if the exit poll is right, will have more than the Lib Dems did 5 years ago. For a party created out of nothing and at the last minute handed to Farage, that is a crazy good result in FPTP

It’s Reform’s vote share that’s the big talking point here.

Labour win with 20k votes

Torys 6k votes
Reform 10k votes

Returning office dressed up for the occasion!

Turnout 53%

Status
Not open for further replies.