• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting BBC stat. In seats that went conservative in 2019, -28% for conservatives but only +5 of that went to Labour. 18% to reform …

I thought it was more interesting seeing the prediction is Labour losing 1% of the vote share in their own seats from 2019 and Reform picking up, what, 13% was it?

It's really concerning how many massive racists are out there.

The Greens doing so shit is depressing. Are they a poorly led party in the UK or what?
Most people are always gonna vote for the two main parties and I guess of the remainder more hate brown people than they love the planet

Something never asked, why did Rishi call for a snap election? Could have continued being PM for another half a year, and it was virtually certain that Tories will get demolished now.
This was asked loads. :lol:

Seemed to be a bet that things were due to get worse in a host of areas - boat crossing continuing, water bailout, prisons, rates not coming down as quickly as expected so less prospect of fiscal or monetary stimulus. My guess is that he didn't fancy the fight on the ECHR too.

Congrats on getting rid of the Tories after a whole generation, i guess.

Make sure they don't come back in a while, will you? Though I have my doubts.

I thought it was more interesting seeing the prediction is Labour losing 1% of the vote share in their own seats from 2019 and Reform picking up, what, 13% was it?

It's really concerning how many massive racists are out there.
Both are hideous stats. It’s like Labour’s majority isn’t a Labour landslide, but rather the significant portion of Conservatives moving to Reform.

Something never asked, why did Rishi call for a snap election? Could have continued being PM for another half a year, and it was virtually certain that Tories will get demolished now.

Always had the sense he actually hated the job. Probably a case of getting out the way so he can swan off to America and become a tech bro.

Most people are always gonna vote for the two main parties and I guess of the remainder more hate brown people than they love the planet
Yeesh :( I’ll never understand why the Uk has that race to the finish condition. Feels like the multi choice option in Ireland is better.

It'll be interesting to see how much damage Farage/Reform did to the Tories by looking at the actual data.

Without Reform, could there have been a Labour majority of say 50-60?

At what point does Sunak say the election is rigged, that they didn’t lose? ;)Surely you have a lot of the same types there that’ll believe anything they’re told.
Put simply, Brit's aren't generally as dumb as Americans are :nervous:

If Green are the best hope to save this planet, then this planet is already doomed.

Always had the sense he actually hated the job. Probably a case of getting out the way so he can swan off to America and become a tech bro.

Beats appearing on Fox with Stuart Varney, like his predecessor, at least.

Agree with this. The amount of coverage Reform have got compared to the Greens has been disgraceful.

The louder dickheads will always get more attention than the quiet calm ones.

So is Clacton outing itself as the most racist constituency in the country?
EDL-Clacton-anti-mosque-protest.jpg

... Maybe.

Probably wanted to cut his misery as PM short and return to living the life in California.

11k reform votes. Oh jesus. They are going to crush the next election.

England never disappoints. Stop voting for the rightmost parties you twats.

Sunderland held by Labour.

Only a 51% turn out....Reform 11.6k votes, Tories 5.5k votes (Labour winner had 18k)

It'll be interesting to see how much damage Farage/Reform did to the Tories by looking at the actual data.

Without Reform, could there have been a Labour majority of say 50-60?
I'm sure they took a boatload of votes off them.

Status
Not open for further replies.