• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir John Curtis confirming that Reform appear to have a very strong vote share, he’s just not sure how that will translate into seats.

Sir John Curtis confirming that Reform appear to have a very strong vote share, he’s just not sure how that will translate into seats.
They are probably going to split the Tory vote in a lot of seats giving the seat to labour, such as Mordaunt or Hunt

That's a pretty selective representation of what she said.

She said, in order:
i)Desire to get Tories out swinging to Labour
ii)Corruption scandals and in fighting in the SNP
iii) Reduced turn out due to rain (which seems spurious reasoning at best)

She missed a good few reasons, including abject SNP incompetence, but she didn't just blame the rain.
...but she also blamed that dastardly rain.

Something never asked, why did Rishi call for a snap election? Could have continued being PM for another half a year, and it was virtually certain that Tories will get demolished now.

Insane decision. A civil service friend told me that the word around the office following the announcement of the date was that the timing was chosen to enable Rishi to look Prime-ministerial mixing with world leaders at the D-Day anniversary. That went well...

Jesus Christ I hate Wes Streeting so much.

Wales's most senior Tory says he's lost seat

Welsh Secretary David TC Davies has told BBC Wales he's lost his seat.

He's been in Parliament since 2005 and had a majority at the last election of more than 9,000. He was also the only cabinet minister with a seat in Wales.

Interesting BBC stat. In seats that went conservative in 2019, -28% for conservatives but only +5 of that went to Labour. 18% to reform …

Insane decision. A civil service friend told me that the word around the office following the announcement of the date was that the timing was chosen to enable Rishi to look Prime-ministerial mixing with world leaders at the D-Day anniversary. That went well...
I heard it was two things, firstly things were not going to get any better for him with energy prices due to go up plus Brexit restrictions coming into place amongst other global factors. Secondly, they were hoping for nationalism to be in full flow with the Euros.

At what point does Sunak say the election is rigged, that they didn’t lose? ;)Surely you have a lot of the same types there that’ll believe anything they’re told.

Southend will vote reform
Southend, Sheppy, Tilbury... I have spent a bit of time around that part of the country with work, unfortunately it fecked! It's sad to see parts of this country become so run down but "stoping the boats" won't fix this.

Never understand why he gets so much air time, he comes across as a prick. I've no idea why but he reminds of James Corden.
Because he’s a right wing corporate slut

Status
Not open for further replies.