Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tories better than expected.

Reform 13?! WTF

Just hope that Jeremy and George win their seats

Reform will push Conservative further to the right. 13 seats is a lot for a new party.

I (hope) reform is just people voting for Farage like they did for Johnson. I mean UKIP became a non-entity after he stepped down as leader so he just has a cult minority following.

60 this year so realistically will probably only fight another two elections as a figurehead if it sticks to every five years.

Much worse news if someone in their 20s/30s emerges imitating his bile and that cuts through into sections of the press/country but U.K is a fair way off where France is currently.

Little chance Lib Dems were going to beat the Tories into 2nd, was that ever a genuine prospect hyped up in the press in last few weeks as I missed that viewpoint.

Plenty of polls suggested it as a genuine possibility. This exit poll doesn't though but we shall see.

13 seats for Reform really sours it. But at least the Tory cnuts are gone for now.

Why are people so disappointed that Reform won 13 seats? That is 13 too many but weren’t the polls predicting them to win more? So getting less is good, isn’t it?

Firmly expect the press to treat Reform as the third party despite the Lib Dems winning vastly more seats.

The worrying thing as well, 13 seats means Reform is going to come second in a lot of seats. We are on the cusp of the nutty tories asking for Nigel to lead.

Did Clive Myrie really just start his question to Angela Rayner with "What kind of chickens would you like to see..."

Why are people so disappointed that Reform won 13 seats? That is 13 too many but weren’t the polls predicting them to win more? So getting less is good, isn’t it?

Most had them at about 3 seats as their share is so spread. They got a lot of votes, we'll soon see just how many but it's not good.

realistically people thought Farage might be the only winner. Now that you're going to gut the tories of all moderates, there will be a desire to make him the Tory leader.

Plenty of polls suggested it as a genuine possibility. This exit poll doesn't though but we shall see.

Was going to be a huge swing considering they've had about 15 MPs for the last 15 years. They won 11 seats in 2019. Was still a stretch to think Tories would go below 100 this election.

I've voted for the Lib Dems in the past but didn't want to this time due to Davey being a part of the postal scandal aswell but not sure how much of the electorate were even aware of that.

They are a brand new “party”. It’s incredibly difficult to make this sort of impact. It’s now given them credibility and a seat at the table. They would have bitten your hand off for 13 seats at the start of the day.

Nigel now has a reason to fight for the Tory leadership, 1 seat you look like a wanker, 13 is 10% of the tories. He'll go for it now.

Rishi will resign in the morning most likely, could he challenge straight away?

I don't like any of these presenters. Myhrie really rates himself, Burley is annoying and Laura is just an awful tory cow

Firmly expect the press to treat Reform as the third party despite the Lib Dems winning vastly more seats.

Will be interesting to see the percentage share of the votes, though. LD and Reform might not have much between them. Farage will be calling for PR.

Why I think this labours a safe seat so gonna vote lib Dem/green is unwise. Could have obliterated them here.

Nadine banging on about Boris shock.

They are a brand new “party”. It’s incredibly difficult to make this sort of impact. It’s now given them credibility and a seat at the table. They would have bitten your hand off for 13 seats at the start of the day.
I honestly think it is far more worrying that they seem to have gotten the third number of votes, probably 15%, rather than winning 13 seats. That’s what, 2% of the seats so completely irrelevant.

Disgraceful the Tories are still projected to win 131 seats. Hopefully the Labour number will be much higher by tomorrow.

This is exactly how Nazi germany started.

Channel 4 News has a far better panel than the BBC this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.