General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a bollocks statement. More deluded than Trump. Laughable.

A few less seats damn it for both the Cons and DUP and we would be fine. Now it's looking ominous.

BBC currently frapping May off. Saying she's brushed it all off and is showing great strength.

What did she say? Can't listen to it at work.

Country needs certainty, she and the conservatives can deliver it, will work as hard as possible to bring prosperity to every corner of the UK and to keep it safe.

(paraphrased as unbiased as i'm capable of)

Basically said the Tories and DUP are best mates and it's always been that way. Btw, the election result? What election? Terrorists! Yah!

She's a power-hungry person with no scrupuli. As long as she's in charge, feck the country and what's best for everyone.

So she's lost her majority in an Election she called at a time when her party was miles ahead. Yet she still thinks she's the best person to lead this country & the Brexit negotiations :lol::wenger:

feck sake just saw the constituency map. North east of Scotland :nono::rolleyes:
youve got to say Scotlands voting pattern is erratic....
  • Vote no in an independent referendum
  • then vote in a party thats main policy is Scottish independence
  • then vote remain in the brexit vote
  • then have a huge swing towards a party wanting a hard brexit......
as for the north east of England, the area that would probably gain most from a labour Government voting tory......... i can't work out people some times

Its quite simply not good enough. Going to be one of those berks who writes to their MP :lol:

Young people take note. Highest turnout for years (69%) and young people made a difference (the Cons lost Canterbury for God's sake). Next time, turn out even better and put that mummy out of government.

Radio 5 live are butchering her.

To be fair I think it was a couple of Tories in the studio.

I can't see her lasting the week. Her reputation has been annihilated.

youve got to say Scotlands voting pattern is erratic....
  • Vote no in an independent referendum
  • then vote in a party thats main policy is Scottish independence
  • then vote remain in the brexit vote
  • then have a huge swing towards a party wanting a hard brexit......
as for the north east of England, the area that would probably gain most from a labour Government voting tory......... i can't work out people some times

It's a mystery. Same thing with Cornwall who were crying out after Brexit for funds (given the EU supported them) and yet they vote Brexit and now Tory.

Even with the DUP goons the majority is tiny. Can't see May lasting a year.

To be fair to May she has just pissed all over herself in public, everyone can see it and smell it, it seems cruel to make her explain it on telly.

It's a mystery. Same thing with Cornwall who were crying out after Brexit for funds (given the EU supported them) and yet they vote Brexit and now Tory.
well at least Cornwall are consistent, they voted for brexit and then for tory.... Scotland just seems to do the opposite to what they did at the last vote

Like, why has she pretended nothing happened? Does maybot not compute? You are fecked lass. It's over. Power down.

The BBC are loving this - people on here think they're biased against Labour but they're smelling blood from May and are revelling in the story of her potential demise.

Really interesting to hear that Boris, Davis, Hammond, Rudd et al all refused to talk to the media.

I'd love to understand what Scotland are doing, unfortunately I have no idea. Was the weather bad?
We were voting on unionism/nationalism lines. Tories made out they were the only strong unionist voice. Won't seem like that now so expect them to lose a few more if there is another election. Still have 75% of our vote going to progressive parties though.

She's a joke. She's wasted a load of money and time away from planning for Brexit Negotiations by taking a course of action that has actively made her party weaker.

Yet she clings on, because that's what power hungry maniacs do.

got to say, while i voted labour i don't agree with Corbyn saying Conservatives should stand aside for a minority labour Government. conservatives still got more votes, we can't ignore that.

Unfortunately their is no way the Labour party could run a government with this break down of seats.