General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I don't get it either, i'm still shocked they don't ask for ID but thats the law as it stands in England. Not sure about Wales/Scotland and Raulduke just mentioned you need ID in Northern Ireland.
im sure i use to get asked for ID when i lived in a rougher area

What now for the graun, Chuka, jk rowling and the rest of them lot? Do they now have to pretend that they don't want to kill Corbyn? Are they going to jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

Genuine question: would it be such a bad idea for the government to form a bipartisan Brexit negotiating team? Get in some of the elder statesmen and women on a cross-party basis (Brown, Heseltine, Cable, Salmond etc) and try and do it properly and moderately. Then have a referendum on the terms after the negotiations are complete?

The negotiating team could get on with it on a cross-party basis, regardless of whether we have another election in a few months, or what party is in power. It's such a big deal for the future of the country, it needs to be elevated above the level of party politics, especially as no party can command the confidence of the country.

THIS.

Absolutely, positively, definitely the correct thing to do - but I wouldn't include the LimDebs and SNPs, who would be even more difficult for the Torys and Labour to negotiate with than the EU.

a few hundred more votes in about half a dozen places though eh...

or the Jocks not going doo-lally

:(

You can't refuse someone the right to do something when they don't have ID, when they don't need ID (if that makes sense).
surely their isn't wrong in proving your you?

when you consider the normally huge numbers of people who don't normally vote their seems to a possibility of abuse their.

surely their isn't wrong in proving your you?

when you consider the normally huge numbers of people who don't normally vote their seems to a possibility of abuse their.

It's not in the law though, so it's illegal.

A question on whether the law should be changed is another matter.

I really hope there's not a Tory - DUP government. feck that.

Even if there is, surely it'd just be short term? And we'd have another general election within the year or so?

So, over 100 pages since I went to bed last night. Any highlights, lads?

Besides the Tories getting a twatting, like.

So she still hasn't given up on spying on the country and eradicating privacy. She needs to go!