General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Torys and the DUP. If ever we were looking a hard Brexit its now. Those cnuts will want to build a wall on the Irish border. It ain't gonna be pretty for the UK economy. Not to mention our own little economy in the Republic.

WiHeQ7A.jpg

Corbyn unassailable, which is great in a hung parliament. Labour can present a clear, consistent (and yes) stable opposition to an awkward coalition with the knives out for May, even as she staggers on.

And they were ready to stab him in the back

I don't think so. I heard May and Corbyn being accused of a conspiracy of silence on Brexit in this election. Neither wanted to tackle the issue and it was largely fought on domestic policy.
A lot of UKIP voters backing Labour in this election is a sign they got cold feet on a hard Brexit.

This tiny shitty majority with the dup is untenable really. Not gonna last.

This election crucially means we don't want a hard brexit.
Think this election crucially means loads of different things, it means some people don't want a hard Breixt, lots of people don't see brexit as the biggest issue, some people don't want May some people don't want Corbyn, lots of Scotish don't want a second reffrendum and on the whole the country remains slightly more right wing then left.

I don't know if this needs to be said,

but this is a terrible, terrible, terrible result for those that want a Soft Brexit

And they were ready to stab him in the back

You just know the Anti Corbyn MP's have been meeting in secret recently to talk strategy (Forcing Corbyn out) in what they predicted to be an awful night for Labour.

Think this election crucially means loads of different things, it means some people don't want a hard Breixt, lots of people don't see brexit as the biggest issue, some people don't want May some people don't want Corbyn, lots of Scotish don't want a second reffrendum and on the whole the country remains slightly more right wing then left.
Don't agree; left to right;

Green - SNP - Labour - Lib Dem - Conservative - UKIP
1.6% - - 3.0% - 40% - - - 7.4% - - -- 42.4% - - - 1.8%​

Only looking at parties that got over 1% of the vote.

Center is firmly in the middle of the Lib Dems.

Don't agree; left to right;

Green - SNP - Labour - Lib Dem - Conservative - UKIP
1.6% - - 3.0% - 40% - - - 7.4% - - -- 42.4% - - - 1.8%​

Only looking at parties that got over 1% of the vote.

Center is firmly in the middle of the Lib Dems.
thats closer then i thought.... gives me a bit of hope for the country, cheers!