General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously the Scots are voting for staying in the UK but not for the right bloody party...

I was on a stag do this weekend with 20 lads for Scotland I've never met. Not one of them was voting the tories or SNP. WTF is happening.
It's the borders and Aberdeenshire mainly. Always been to the right. The population bases in Scotland will not go Tory.

Wales current position

Labour 17
Conservatives 2
Plaid Cymru 2

Are DUP in favour of a hard brexit? How would they vote on any of those issues?

Person that developed YouGov model

BBC figure of 322 still seems OTT though...

Obviously the Scots are voting for staying in the UK but not for the right bloody party...
i guess they are worried if Labour got it it might be in coalition with then SNP, and the SNP might demand another referendum as part of that coalition and seems very clear the Scotish people don't want that.

It's a mixture of things really. Peoples opinions towards Tory has softened over the years, well in the younger generation. My parents who harboured resentment in the past don't really care about policies from 30 years ago that were implemented. Some areas are also just getting richer. Some view Labours Immigration laws to be far too soft so have tactically voted Tories, when they may vote SNP usually.

Tories are still (publicly) hated in Scotland. Most who vote for them wouldn't tell anyone for the constant stream of abuse that would come your way.
My first boyfriend once lived in loch Lomond with his ex (my tag line was bestowed upon me because of him) he said rurally people weren't doing because a back of jobs, why why why would they vote tories

Ugh, great we'll get a government of DisMay and NI UKIP.

Scotland voting Tories - but voted remain. Stupid fecking country. Having a meltdown right now.

I still think May might be in trouble even with a small majority. Trying to negotiate Brexit with so little leeway is going to be incredibly difficult for her.

It's a mixture of things really. Peoples opinions towards Tory has softened over the years, well in the younger generation. My parents who harboured resentment in the past don't really care about policies from 30 years ago that were implemented. Some areas are also just getting richer. Some view Labours Immigration laws to be far too soft so have tactically voted Tories, when they may vote SNP usually.

Tories are still (publicly) hated in Scotland. Most who vote for them wouldn't tell anyone for the constant stream of abuse that would come your way.
interesting, cheers.