General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it was nice while it lasted. Still think Corbyn surprised many. It could have been alot better if the whole party supported him.

Proper Tory boy in this Scottish seat.

Renfrewshire East, tory candidate who has won is like 19. They'll regret that when they see him

Osborne does not look pleased with the updated forecast. I know how he feels.

Why is everyone giving up? This is going to the wire you fannys
Might have to disagree mate. Cons are gaining both some marginals, and some we weren't expecting. Plus holding 3 so far due to go to labour I think.

Paul Masterton looks like a scruffy so and so.

I said that Labour would win the most seats in Wales, now up to 22 seats.

So, they're quitters?

Isn't that the whole basis of their party? :lol:

A decision which seems fairly consistent. What's the point in leaving the UK if you're going to join a centralising European state.

Y'know, that's what I've always thought. It's always seemed curious for a party so bent on local rule on sovereignty and local rule to be so Europhile.

any scots in here tonight? what the feck is going on?

Rural areas going Tory in the wake of strong Brexit support, while Labour support increases in the wake of Corbyn. Splits lead to Tory gains.

The SNP are shit at running the country and no one wants another indyref. In a nutshell.

Not really. The SNP have generally done an alright job at Holyrood; for all their decline tonight there should still be perspective. They remain the most popular party up here by a distance.