General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Yes in the referendum, however I think the notion of a second referendum is absurd. Their inability to accept a democratic result has ostracised a lot of their casual supports (the hardcore support still remains). The way I look at it is, if we have voted Yes, the SNP would lose their minds at the prospect of a second referendum to remain.
so a large chunk of people are voting for tory becuase they don't want a second reffrendum?

BBC predicting 322 for Cons. Feck feck feck. Scotland voting for SNP and Cons.

Labour not doing as well in Scotland as they needed to.

That's ultimately still not a majority for them which I'd argue is good overall to be honest.

I don't mind the SNP losing seats to Labour, but any Scottish seat going blue is unforgiveable.

Ffs get your shit together Scotland.

They updated their model with the incoming results. That's their currently expected result.

But they aren't predicting any London swing to labour in the most.. could be he saviour.

Btw, the guy that won in Moray is a referee which makes it worse. Voting for a Tory and a referee. Bloody mental.

I'd like to thank all those Tories that paid £3 to join the Labour Party to vote for Jeremy Corbyn to be Labour leader. Well done!

Why are Scots voting for Cons? Were Scotland not remainers?

That's ultimately still not a majority for them which I'd argue is good overall to be honest.
I'm not sure if their projection is including Bercow, but 323 is a working majority. If they get 322 (not including Bercow) they'll go as a minority I reckon.

Labour gain from SNP in Scotland. Swing of 11%

so a large chunk of people are voting for tory becuase they don't want a second reffrendum?

It's a mixture of things really. Peoples opinions towards Tory has softened over the years, well in the younger generation. My parents who harboured resentment in the past don't really care about policies from 30 years ago that were implemented. Some areas are also just getting richer. Some view Labours Immigration laws to be far too soft so have tactically voted Tories, when they may vote SNP usually.

Tories are still (publicly) hated in Scotland. Most who vote for them wouldn't tell anyone for the constant stream of abuse that would come your way.