General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah last year, been a Computer Science student for the last year now. Looking for a summer job as we speak, Cheffing a last alternative...
Best of luck Pex, I can imagine the woman love a chef though.

My constituency is safe Labour, didn't get much campaigning aside from some leaflets shoved through the door.
Mine is now reasonably safe Labour, after the boundary move. Weird thing is, despite voting Tory at every GE until this one, I couldn't give a shit that they are having a stinker- Labour have fought a cleaner campaign, Corbyn has principles and May has to go.

Fair play to Widdecombe, she's a bit of a punch bag on here at the minute. Very left leaning with Paxman joining in the fun.

Fair play to Widdecombe, she's a bit of a punch bag on here at the minute. Very left leaning with Paxman joining in the fun.
Never liked her.

Quite loved around here, but never liked her

Mine is now reasonably safe Labour, after the boundary move. Weird thing is, despite voting Tory at every GE until this one, I couldn't give a shit that they are having a stinker- Labour have fought a cleaner campaign, Corbyn has principles and May has to go.
You're Labour at heart!

Mine is safe Labour too. Campaigning amounted to:
  • Labour advert around the free paper that is delivered to everyone
  • A leaflet from Conservative candidate
  • LOADS of targeted adverts from the Conservative candidate
do u know i dont think ive had a single leaflet letter of anything through my door through any party.

im in a generally safe conservative seat, though Lib Dem pulled off a bit of a shock in the local elections

That Basildon result is the worst so far for Labour on the YouGov model. But on average it is pretty promising.

Best of luck Pex, I can imagine the woman love a chef though.

She prefers the student chef who isn't working 70+ hour weeks and cooks her loads of delicious meals every week! Beef Rendang is in the slow cooker :drool:

Yougov model failing a bit now, these last few...

Midlands and North might still pull this out for the Tories...

Then again, Scotland could feck them up!

Nah, feck her.

"Sounds like someone being drowned over a period of months."
Dylan Moran on Ann Widdecombe.

Midlands and North might still pull this out for the Tories...

Then again, Scotland could feck them up!

Apparently very tight, so hopefully SNP will pull a few out the bag. Will piss me off if SNP/Labour splits hand seats to the Tories.