General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The delay between the C4 studio and the various people they speak to through the link is creating unintentional humour.

Looks like Paxman is being glared at after every question.

I notice BBC are taking every opportunity to say how the exit poll might be wrong but every time it looks right, they say nothing.

Concerned to hear the rumours that Labour could be taking my constituency. Given their record locally, it's either a personal insult or temporary insanity.

Come on Heidi! Hold the line.

I know she a blue, and from what I've seen she's been awful..

But she was chucked on tv, poorly prepared, days after her fathers death, taking her away from 2 rallies in Hastings (and supporting the bed hill one)..

Horrible time for her really.

No sympathy for her after that video where she appeared to try to silence an independent candidate talking about the links between Saudi money and terrorism.

I know she a blue, and from what I've seen she's been awful..

But she was chucked on tv, poorly prepared, days after her fathers death, taking her away from 2 rallies in Hastings (and supporting the bed hill one)..

Horrible time for her really.

It could get even worse for her - if she wins tonight she's a Tory MP.

I'm slightly more aligned with the Lib Dems tbh.
I voted Labour on the local issues and actually liking him as a constituency MP. Weird lack of campaigning round our end this time- last time we were getting cnuts at the door every night. Zip for this one.

I did a monster plan for tomorrow on all four scenarios (May decent majority/May weak one/hung/Corbyn) and yep, you know hung parliament is the most interesting, but feck, so much more work. I did the 7am shift today too, so already fecked.
Bastard, I'm the editor and can't exactly take the day off!

It's my birthday today (Friday) too :D Missus is off. Pints and the ride. Enjoy work.

Every result so far has been in line with yougov predictions. I would take that as a guide rather than a tweet from someone who was recently reprimanded for fabricating stories to discredit jeremy corbyn.
what is the youGov prediction?

It's a total car crash, C4's Alternative Election Night,. Gary Lineker wading in on twitter#massive cnut, and what is going on on Newsnight :lol::lol::lol:

No sympathy for her after that video where she appeared to try to silence an independent candidate talking about the links between Saudi money and terrorism.

Yeah I saw that, again, poorly briefed because she had to cover for skeletors mum.

It's my birthday today (Friday) too :D Missus is off. Pints and the ride. Enjoy work.
:lol:Happy birthday mate- you might have multiple reasons to celebrate- hung and a ride is your bird's dream!

I wouldn't read too much into the odds. Generally, Betting Syndicates and Investment groups will have ran their own exit polls + use the ones in the public so it's sort of based off of those to a large extent. The odds rely on those polls being accurate, which we we have seen in the previous electronics/referendums, they aren't overly accurate.

Yeah, I understand how it works mate! It's as good a barometer as anything else we've got though.

Declaration: Conservatives Hold Nuneaton
fTp9nL0.png

You ditched the cooking?
Yeah last year, been a Computer Science student for the last year now. Looking for a summer job as we speak, Cheffing a last alternative...

Surely the 'shy Tory' effect is factored into their modelling?!

They do indeed and that's my point. It's the hardest effect to adjust for apparently as it's immesurable. They are adjusting it by previous years and if the turn out is higher because young people are voting Labour, then the compensation could create a huge margin of error against the Tories.