General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't wait to hear tomorrow's chat about how you need to be at least 35 before you should be allowed to vote. All those pesky students!

Is Labour/SNP a workable coalition?

Semi-workable if they have enough seats. Any talks of a second referendum will be undermined by the fact that a Corbyn-led Labour government inherently undermines the case for independence.

It sounds like Labour are going to make some key gains in London, irrespective of local negatives in my case. Could be the last electoral cycle in which my seat even exists, and it's going to end with Labour.

If this holds out the Conservatives won't be able to form a government

Which way are you leaning Damo? Haven't really followed your actual opinions in this thread only your facts and figures.
I'm naturally pessimistic (bet on Leave and Trump). Did bet on May being PM tomorrow a few days ago but with the results coming out now I'm thinking small Conservative majority - I think results in Wales will help them.

BBC banner: "Marr: Cons say every mile north better results for them".

The world has gone fecking mad. :lol:

In values? Maybe.

In numbers? No.

Can't see there being enough seats.

Semi-workable if they have enough seats. Any talks of a second referendum will be undermined by the fact that a Corbyn-led Labour government inherently undermines the case for independence.

From SNPs point of view - probably. But SNP alone unlikely to have the seats needed to form a coalition gov

Based on current predictions, it wont be enough. Even if it was, it would be a disaster...

YouGov suggests there are just enough seats, based on their prediction - https://yougov.co.uk/uk-general-election-2017/

Is Labour/SNP a workable coalition?
purely on numbers no, if the exit poll was to be correct it would only give that coalition 300 seats and you need 326 (323 if you discount sinn fein), plus the tories would still have more seat then those two parties put togther

on policy, SNP would demand a referendum probably before brexit which i don't think corbyn will go with, also watching the leaders debate they seem to have different views on Brexit.

Theresa May must be doing a massive, solid, brown shite right now.