General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm naturally pessimistic (bet on Leave and Trump). Did bet on May being PM tomorrow a few days ago but with the results coming out now I'm thinking small Conservative majority - I think results in Wales will help them.

What's your personal preference though? I assumed you were Labour but I might be way out.

Darlington better for Tories than YouGov again.

BBC is like a Wake compared to Channel 4

current odds on paddy for pm after election:

May - 8/13
Corbyn - 2/1
Boris Johnson - 6/1

I got corbyn at 6/1 a week or so back.

She prefers the student chef who isn't working 70+ hour weeks and cooks her loads of delicious meals every week! Beef Rendang is in the slow cooker :drool:
Yeah, I can understand that. My mother-in-law madae aloo paratha tonight:drool:

people on the BBC sare saying that the results so far seem to be showing that the exit poll does seem have underestimated the conservative vote :(

Just googled here and immediately remembered her face.

I take your point, but can hardly cheer a Labour seat going blue.

Hopefully it's George Turner, the Lib Dem, who will take it

Haha. I mean... how dare these people that have more experience in life than an 18 year old student be allowed to vote.

They're nearly dead, it won't affect them but it'll affect the 18 year olds :):devil:

Life experience is all well and good but elections are about the here and now and what's gonna happen in the future, not what happened in 1926 when they were 18 :rolleyes:

/s

I really should go to bed but I'm not tired. I'm gonna be a mess at work.

Why are SNP struggling this election?

I reckon a reasonable number of SNP voters have been convinced by Corbyn. It's not a massive amount, but enough to shift a lot of seats to the Tories in some areas and perhaps Labour in a few others.

I can't wait to hear tomorrow's chat about how you need to be at least 35 before you should be allowed to vote. All those pesky students!

Who were bought off with 11bn instead of reversing Osborne's most stringent cuts to the benefits system. Must make them feel all warm and lefty inside.

OK, I need to go to bed. Feck knows what I wake up to too...

Rumours that London Remain voters taking revenge on May and the Tories, by increasing Labour votebank and potentially increasing Labour London seats.