General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would back Ken for PM if May gets the boot.

It's going to be a Tory majority and we're all going to cry bitter, bitter tears of disappointment.

Would be a wonderful thing to be able to enjoy the death of UKIP without it being to the Tories' benefit.

Ken Clarke looks far too amused at Theresa May being made to look like a cnut tonight. :lol:
I like Ken- he's a bit more sober than the 'bloody difficult woman' moment!

It's going to be a Tory majority and we're all going to cry bitter, bitter tears of disappointment.
Spotted the fellow Scot. Don't you feel let down by rumours the Labour vote up here going Tory?

Exit poll getting confusing with all the rumors but YouGov matching what is happening so far which makes me happy.

Ken Clarke is not actually an example of a decent Tory but rather an example of a decent politician.

Labour also issuing caution

This exit poll just sounds too good to be true.

Every result so far has been in line with yougov predictions. I would take that as a guide rather than a tweet from someone who was recently reprimanded for fabricating stories to discredit jeremy corbyn.

Spotted the fellow Scot. Don't you feel let down by rumours the Labour vote up here going Tory?

It already partly did that last year; what's happening now is a fair few SNP voters were enticed by Corbyn, splitting the non-Tory vote and therefore helping the Tories gain some seats. Additionally the Tories have profited in rural areas because the SNP have become a more urban party. 15 seats is mental, though. The anti-Tory Thatcher era sentiment is largely dead and buried if this is true which feels weird, really does feel like a new era in that sense.

I've got Stellas and Mauritian beers too. Plus loads of spirits, but no mixers. Downside is I did the 7am shift today, am fecked, and need to be up by 7:30am tomorrow at the latest:(

Unemployed student currently so I can stay up til 5 and sleep til midday :)

Run down to the shops man!

Co-Op next door is shut and the closest is 10 minutes away and I'm in my boxers on the sofa, gonna savour the Whiskey.

Every result so far has been in line with yougov predictions. I would take that as a guide rather than a tweet from someone who was recently reprimanded for fabricating stories to discredit jeremy corbyn.

Just searched for this.

Thought she sounded like a knob.

Why would colour and gender have anything to do with it? There are plenty of female politicians and plenty of politicians of different races. That is a very bizarre statement. Maybe it has more to do with her lack of coherence when giving interviews.

Think less than a third MPS are women, less than 50 from ethnic minority background during last Parliament, I could be wrong. If you think race and gender has nothing to do with the negativity surrounding her I envy you your idealistic view of this country.

Don't forget everyone that Ipsos Mori overestimated the Tory vote in their pre-election poll IF their model was wrong then the exit poll will be wrong and YouGov/Survation is where it's at!

May well be less than 314.