General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going by the logic from the NE seats, good indication from Swindon considering Labour gains?

How would the labour supporters think about Diane Abbott being part of a winning front bench?

She's been an incredible politician (I'll be honest, I've had to read and learn about her career and considerable acheievements) but she doesn't inspire any level of confidence!

Fingers crossed mate.
You are Conservative at heart.
Nah they know the score. They can be proud of what they stand for, it's not the election for them.

Side note - Channel 4 with the best coverage at the minute, David Mitchell is on fire. He's destroying Widdicome here it's amazing.
I've switched- Dimbleby is a grouchy sod.

My own constituency, Strangford with a 60% turnout but the DUP are a cert here. Bit of a bible belt unfortunately.

I'm repeating myself but Labour outperforming the MRP in Swindon as well. Equal to or better than it in 5/5

Can't stand BBC anymore, so bloody Tory I can't bear it. Literally still making up shit all over their reporters twitters now.

I laughed when the YouGov model projected that. It also projected a win in Canterbury.

You are Conservative at heart.

I've switched- Dimbleby is a grouchy sod.

You'll have to put up with Paxman but it's worth it, Mitchell has got a pointy stick and he's poking Widdecome with it like an expert fencer.

How would the labour supporters think about Diane Abbott being part of a winning front bench?

Not having a go at you here but the sad truth is that Diane Abbot wouldn't get half the stick she does if she wasn't a woman and she wasn't black.

I have no problem with her being on the front bench, her political background is more substantive than many an MP.

Can't stand BBC anymore, so bloody Tory I can't bear it. Literally still making up shit all over their reporters twitters now.

I have to stay on BBC for Jon Snows mental graphics. :lol:

*edit* not Jon Snow, feck I've forgotten what his name is now..

There's definitely been a bigger significance in this election, to the point where I've known people who haven't voted in the past to be taking part too. Massive Labour support in Leicester it feels.