General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'll have to put up with Paxman but it's worth it, Mitchell has got a pointy stick and he's poking Widdecome with it like an expert fencer.
Poking her in the figurative sense I hope.

I have to admit im a bit worried about the result. If it's not a strong govenment then we may not get a very good Brexit deal. Other parties may try to hijack brexit...

I laughed when the YouGov model projected that. It also projected a win in Canterbury.

m5cp4vW.png
ZbGNs77.png

Labour not getting super hurt in the UKIPPY places & Swindon was good.

Cracking game so far, Clive.

I have to admit im a bit worried about the result. If it's not a strong govenment then we may not get a very good Brexit deal. Other parties may try to hijack brexit...
Shhh, we're all celebrating Labour's heroic defeat...and my hung parliament bet- feck the country. Weird is I don't care- May was so bad and the alternative potential Tory leaders so atrocious, I'm totally disengaged/sticking with local issue voting.

I've just turned the house upside down and the best I can find is a miniature Irish Whiskey :(

Just keep going like that down South. That swing in Swindon was significant to Labour.

I have to say through, YouGov and Survation are the winners so far.

So the YouGov model following well. Big difference wasn't Labour seats though, it's SNP. Must be why they have Tories down 10 on exit poll.

Not having a go at you here but the sad truth is that Diane Abbot wouldn't get half the stick she does if she wasn't a woman and she wasn't black.

I have no problem with her being on the front bench, her political background is more substantive than many an MP.

Why would colour and gender have anything to do with it? There are plenty of female politicians and plenty of politicians of different races. That is a very bizarre statement. Maybe it has more to do with her lack of coherence when giving interviews.

I've just turned the house upside down and the best I can find is a miniature Irish Whiskey :(
I've got Stellas and Mauritian beers too. Plus loads of spirits, but no mixers. Downside is I did the 7am shift today, am fecked, and need to be up by 7:30am tomorrow at the latest:(

I'm having a real erection. Though it's probably unrelated.