General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have Labour on overall majority @ 40/1. Am I in with a shot?

Not looking good - what happens to places where UKIP aren't standing to help Tories?

Haven't all 3 seats showed Tories doing better than the exit poll predicted?

Yep although apparently Labour sources were saying that they felt they were performing worse (relative to expectations) in the North East and Yorkshire than other parts of the country. It sounds like the Tory vote might be bolstered by postal votes though.

Are itv known to be Tory followers cause i get the sense this cnut hosting the show doesn't like corbyn

If I didn't want the opposite I'd bet on the Tories to get a majority at this point. 3 small swings in their favour. 1.5 odds for a majority atm.

Youguv poll estimates

SV4zyh1.png
LU4v8IH.png

1/3, others aren't about in line from what I can understand.

When the first 2 results came in, the pundit said Tories doing better than the poll showed.

Now the 3rd result shows the Tories +10 in Sunderland.

BTW: I voted for Labour in the end: I couldn't bring myself to vote Tory; ended up knocking on doors for 3 days for my Labour MP and continually spamming the Conservative facebook page. Our seat is marginal, so fingers crossed.

Key reasons were her refusal to debate Corbyn 1on1, her tacit support fro Trump over climate change and Mayor of London, and her decisions as home secretary with regards terrorism and police. She is not 'strong and stable' and I think she is an intellectual lightweight.

What I found interesting is that May would have called her snap election because Labour voters like me professed we were fed up with Corbyn. But when it came to it, May was simply not inspirational enough to desert Labour for. And as Corbyn spoke more, so he sounded like the real change the country needs. So I stayed. And I suspect millions more like me too.

This was the swing May was counting on. But she failed with millions of wavering labour voters, hence, she will get a reduced majority - I'm convinced ot it.

As an almost unquestionable labour supporter, that's good to hear from an undecided voter. Nicely put too

Newcastle central had a swing to Tories - and yet it also fits YouGov model where Tories only on 303. This could be something.

When the first 2 results came in, the pundit said Tories doing better than the poll showed.

Now the 3rd result shows the Tories +10 in Sunderland.

But I think that was expected? Or was that only over the you predication?