General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to say again, mostly so I can come back to this outlandish post if it actually transpires like the unctious Mensch and that Claude guy do on twitter, that if Labour pull this out of the bag it will be the perfect symmetrical end to the last 2 years. A shock result in a GE that was unnecessary precipitated by a shock in a Brexit ref that was unnecessary due to an election promise that was unnecessary. It'd be a hell of a period for the history books, some worst-of-all-time political decisions.

:devil:

My point is when you had a chance to lead you can't find no one. Now your complaints about May just sounds like perennial whining. You had your chance to put a brexiter in the hot seat and drive it your way... And failed to do so. I don't remember no intrigue on Boris, he just lacked spine. False claims on NHS and immigration were the news immediately after Brexit as I recall clearly.

May was in a rock and hard place and I doubt you or any 14 year old could do a better job. It was a lame job ofc, but that's the best possible at that time. A bit more spine would present a better picture to the plebs, but nothing really canybe achieved by anyone else in same place.

You are evidently talking from an ignorant position if you don't even recall the Boris-Gove incident. And why you are addressing me personally, as if i had some means of control, well it's totally ridiculous.

You're even offering mitigation for May. It was her uninspiring manifesto, and she was the face of the campaign.

Conservatives are up in those seats..... :nervous:

This is not good guys - win or not. The exit poll seems to be wrong...

Be interested to know if the votes are up/down and if they're an indication of what might happen in other parts of the country. Do they typically wipe the floor with the Conservatives in Sunderland like that?