General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks! Is a coalition is looking likely? Those still seem like very high numbers for the Tories. Why is everyone so happy?

The Tories have very few people they can form a coalition with. The Lib Dems won't touch them, so all they have is the ulster unionists. It might not be enough.

Thanks! Is a coalition is looking likely? Those still seem like very high numbers for the Tories. Why is everyone so happy?

Because we are overwhelmingly left leaning and were braced for Labour losses and a Conservative majority of 50+

Instead of which we are heading for a hung parliament. With the high water mark being a Labour minority government and the low water mark a Conservative majority close to the pre-election one.

becuase its better then tories just having a majority and been able to do what ever they want! at least if this exit poll is right(which i'm still very doubtful about) they have to listen and compromise, thats a win considering what we though was going to happen(and probably still will)

UKIP going back to Labour - all is forgiven you racist fecks.

Feel like SNP must be slightly higher, if there are tossups. Feel betrayed by Labour voters going Tory to keep out SNP, stupid feckers. Could have made a fecking coalition.

Agreed. Don't want to leave the Union? Just vote no in any and all Indyrefs. But don't vote Tory ffs.

I can't see a progressive alliance forming, just feel Lib dems will cock it up