General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I seem to recall the Tories outperforming even the shock exit polls last time? Not getting my hopes up

Worst possible result if it's anything like correct.

Even Commie Corbyn being able to hang himself with his lunatic policies is better than this.

Will still be an overall majority for the Tories, I think. However we can enjoy the pleasure of the Tories shitting it for the time being.

Theresa May is going to look silly regardless of how this pans out. No way they increase their seats from here.

I'm not sure how all this works, does Jeremy have a chance of becoming PM? I really hope he does.
The party with the most seats - the Tories most likely - have first option of trying to form a government. If they can't, Labour has the second option. If no agreement is reached I think there'd have to be another electon in October.

The party with the most seats - the Tories most likely - have first option of trying to form a government. If they can't, Labour has the second option. If no agreement is reached I think there'd have to be another electon in October.
I'm not sure that's true. If the tories had more seats but SNP+Labour had enough seats to form a majority they wouldn't even bother.

I never realised it worked like, I suppose by default if Labour have chats in the background and manage it then Cons will fail in their attempt.

Really hope the Balirites don't feck over Corbyn if the Tories scrape it. He's brought them closer to government than they've been in 7 years.

I'm not even over the Labour party side of things if this is accurate.

Blairism is dead. There will be no funeral, apart from the thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan. Flowers to be shoved up John McTernan's arse.

Expecting the exit to be wrong and for the Tories to be able to form a majority but even with that, its still an amazing performance from Labour.

The future is ours.

Those seat breakdowns are looking incredibly tasty. Somehow I think the exit poll has flattered Labour but this isn't looking like a romping majority for the Tories.

May has done a shit with her clothes on by the looks of it

:lol: This phrase always cracks me up, whatever the context

Well feck me boys! Well done to the Corbynistas!!! Hope you all have a great night, speak in the morning xxx