General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Calls an election because she wants to take advantage of Labour and Corbyn's poor reputation. Ends up improving both.

Strong and stable.
:lol: Like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra.

2015 Exit Poll

rAphu3n.png
That's last time right?

Edit: Yes, never mind.

I can't quite grasp what coalition would develop based on these numbers. Even with our own nutters DUP here in N.Ireland siding with them, that's only 8 (usually).

Would the Lib Dems really do it again after what happened last time?

Is a coalition without Tories possible/an option?

The Tories ended up 16-20 seats up on the exit poll back in 2015 so if it is wrong again then they will get the majority.

Everything is suggesting that voter turnout is high, and youth vote could be high too.
There's nothing to suggest that the exit poll wouldn't swing towards Labour

That no party has an overall majority and cannot form a government without co-opting the suppoort of other parties - a coalition as with Tory + Lib Dems last time. Or negotiating support for legislation as they go along

So which is the most likely coalition partnership if this exit poll is correct?

Nicola Sturgeon with the potential powerplay here. Another EU referendum with the Lib Dems will have to be on the cards for Labour coalition you'd anticipate.

The Tories ended up 16-20 seats up on the exit poll back in 2015 so if it is wrong again then they will get the majority.

I'd say Labour is more likely to be underestimated in this than conservatives considering ipsos mori opinion poll numbers and momentum being with them.

Not sure if two politicians have ever had such abrupt changes in fortune over a single month.

Amber Rudd in trouble supposedly, would make my night.

Surely would have to be a Tory minority government and another election before long. Can't imagine there's much mileage in a coalition with the DUP.

The Lib-Dem Brexit referendum demand would be insane.

Negotiate for two years, get a deal.

Population votes no.

The biggest wast of time in history.

SO can somebody give a rundown if these numbers are roughly correct? ie anything but a conservative majority.