General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SO can somebody give a rundown if these numbers are roughly correct? ie anything but a conservative majority.
If they're correct then Tories might JUST be able to put something together (I don't think Lib Dems will help them). Only needs a few seats to be wrong to change things though.

So which is the most likely coalition partnership if this exit poll is correct?
I wouldn't like to say based on such early exit polls as they seem to be contradictory. Tory + UKIP and maybe Northern Ireland party or Labour + SNP+Lib Dems+Greens etc.

It will be extremely complicated and a real balancing act. Corbyn categorically stated he would not form a coalition with SNP, rather negotiate piece by piece, I suppose is what he meant.

Lets say that exit poll is correct, what do we think happens? Minority Tory government or a coalition of the other parties, putting Corbyn is PM?

She's potentially killed Brexit, and empowered that...that despicable man. The blame lies mostly with May though, no excuses.

If they're correct then Tories might JUST be able to put something together (I don't think Lib Dems will help them). Only needs a few seats to be wrong to change things though.
May's fecking toast though, unless the poll is way out. On course to lose seats

She's killed Brexit, and empowered that...that despicable man. The blame lies mostly with May though, no excuses.

She's absolutely useless :lol:

I mean surely any Tory politician with an ounce of character about them should have walked this.

Interesting that Menzies Campbell thinks the Lib Dems going into coalition with either party is unlikely. Think he's probably right, especially with regards to the Tories.

Yup, she's a goner.

It's something at least. She has been looking increasingly a bigger disaster than Cameron. There's bound to be someone in the Tories (should we suffer them) who can appear statesmanlike.

Those seat breakdowns are looking incredibly tasty. Somehow I think the exit poll has flattered Labour but this isn't looking like a romping majority for the Tories.

May has done a shit with her clothes on by the looks of it.