Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Barcelona, a bankrupt club have signed;

Kessie, Christiansen, Alonso, Cesar Azpil, Lewandowski, Raphinha.

Now they are exploring signing Kounde and B.Silva.

Handed new contracts to Dembele.

AND haven't sold anyone.

Seems legit.

So we do all the ground work.in convincing frankie to leave barca, then Chelsea take the prize.

So we do all the ground work.in convincing frankie to leave barca, then Chelsea take the prize.
Hate how Chelsea always struck deals quickly, in few days practically, yet we always dilly dally over our deals and end up empty handed.

Being a substitute centreback at Barcelona or the main midfielder in United, hmmm… Does he really love Barca that much? It must be the wages thing.

Just a reminder to those nervous about Chelsea assuming they're serious about FDJ. Bayern, PSG(Paris and money), City and Liverpool are the only clubs he'd pick over us and they aren't interested

Isn't FDJ current salary the same as Lewandowski's salary? If so why would Barca want to cut FDJ 's salary in order to register Rafinia, Lewandowski and Christensen? I can't wrap my head around it, do we actually need FDJ?

Isn't FDJ current salary the same as Lewandowski's salary? If so why would Barca want to cut FDJ 's salary in order to register Rafinia, Lewandowski and Christensen? I can't wrap my head around it, do we actually need FDJ?
No its not

It's much higher than Lewandowski's

Not against signing him but I do worry a little bit about how motivated he's going to be on the pitch to start if he really doesn't want to come.

Another day another Sport story for clicks

Catalan based Media says De Jong does not want to leave Barca at all, especially not to United

Just a reminder to those nervous about Chelsea assuming they're serious about FDJ. Bayern, PSG(Paris and money), City and Liverpool are the only clubs he'd pick over us and they aren't interested

Then, Madrid based Media says De Jong only wants to join United if he is to leave Barca.

There seems to be some sort of competition between Sport & Marca, on who can get their narrative across better.

I don't see how this deal happens right now. It sounds like United and Barca have just left it to FDJ in the hope he wakes up one morning and suddenly wants to play for us. It's just so ridiculous if true. Sounds like we've massively misread his intentions.
It isn't about De Jong weighing up who he wants to play for. It's about resolving the $17m in deferred wages. Barca don't want to pay it, De Jong doesn't want to lose it. Figure that one out.

Catalan based Media says De Jong does not want to leave Barca at all, especially not to United

Then, Madrid based Media says De Jong only wants to join United if he is to leave Barca.

There seems to be some sort of competition between Sport & Marca, on who can get their narrative across better.
Sport just seem to hate United atm. When Chelsea were involved last time they were adamant that he wanted Chelsea and would do anything to go there.

Now he hates United and doesn't want to go etc it's just a joke with them

I don't see how this deal happens right now. It sounds like United and Barca have just left it to FDJ in the hope he wakes up one morning and suddenly wants to play for us. It's just so ridiculous if true. Sounds like we've massively misread his intentions.

Or, it could be that De Jong wants his 17M paid to him one way or another, so he is just staying put and waiting for Barca to finally come to the table and negotiate exit terms.

Sport just seem to hate United atm. When Chelsea were involved last time they were adamant that he wanted Chelsea and would do anything to go there.

Now he hates United and doesn't want to go etc it's just a joke with them

I get that they are a joke and an unreliable sports news outlet, but it is also interesting to see that Marca trying to ruin the narrative Sport is trying to create.

So Barcelona, a bankrupt club have signed;

Kessie, Christiansen, Alonso, Cesar Azpil, Lewandowski, Raphinha.

Now they are exploring signing Kounde and B.Silva.

Handed new contracts to Dembele.

AND haven't sold anyone.

Seems legit.

It's amazing how quiet UEFA are in all of this yet had it been an English team, I'm sure you would have heard them pipe up. Under the English league Barcelona would have been in administration by now with their financial issues.

It isn't about De Jong weighing up who he wants to play for. It's about resolving the $17m in deferred wages. Barca don't want to pay it, De Jong doesn't want to lose it. Figure that one out.
Or, it could be that De Jong wants his 17M paid to him one way or another, so he is just staying put and waiting for Barca to finally come to the table and negotiate exit terms.

But the report said that Barca think he might change his mind and decide to go. Not that Barca might give him his money. It seems they have no intention of doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.