Frenkie De Jong - Part 3?

Probably because it makes little difference, hes not injured forever
Well he’s had 3 periods out now with the same injury where his foot ended up pointing backwards. I wouldn’t be spending millions on him before we even know how he will recover properly

Well he’s had 3 periods out now with the same injury where his foot ended up pointing backwards. I wouldn’t be spending millions on him before we even know how he will recover properly

Pretty sure anyone signing a player would check if they will recover from their injury

He is INJURED. Why do people keep ignoring that fact.
Isn't that a pro now? I mean, at least you won't have to get disappointed like when a new player inevitably gets injured within his first few matches.

They are not magic people.

If they are unsure then they don't sign off on the medical, every signing carries some risk but if a player has an injury and it cannot be determined they will recover from the medical they will likely not sign the player.

Trying to shut down people speculating about the news around because he has an injury is a bit much
I honestly think people are expecting us to try and sign him. The realism is that he got a very bad injury and is sidelined.

What’s wrong with trying keep the transfer forum on track?

If they are unsure then they don't sign off on the medical, every signing carries some risk but if a player has an injury and it cannot be determined they will recover from the medical they will likely not sign the player.
But it makes no sense to even try and sign him until he’s seen on a pitch again

I honestly think people are expecting us to try and sign him. The realism is that he got a very bad injury and is sidelined.

What’s wrong with trying keep the transfer forum on track?

People talking about us being linked with him, because it was literally reported yesterday.... I think the forum is on track

But it makes no sense to even try and sign him until he’s seen on a pitch again

I don't agree with that
I'm not advocating for his signing anyway, but I disagree you need to see a player on the pitch again. We signed Hojlund with an injury (a potentially serious one) but the medical we did gave us confidence in how to manage him

They sign off to the best of their knowledge. Same for with every injury ever it's to the best of their ability, how do you think they could possibly fully know? What futuristic technologically advanced world do you think we live in?

They sign off to the best of their knowledge. Same for with every injury ever it's to the best of their ability, how do you think they could possibly fully know? What futuristic technologically advanced world do you think we live in?

Well of course, I didn't realise the pedantic nature of your comment. That goes without saying and every transfer carries risk as I previously said.
As I also said if they are unsure then they don't sign off on the transfer

Even with gundogan's departure they are still seemingly incapable of registering olmo.

Why is this thread bumped of all threads? We are under Ineos now! We are not doing stupid deals anymore. Get it?

I don't agree with that
I'm not advocating for his signing anyway, but I disagree you need to see a player on the pitch again. We signed Hojlund with an injury (a potentially serious one) but the medical we did gave us confidence in how to manage him
Hojlunds back wasn’t twisted in the opposite direction

If he's as good as his stats say, teams wouldn't even try and press us. Licha, Shaw, FDJ and Mainoo to start our attacks. That's pretty darn technical. Could even play around Klopp's peak press.

That’s why in my opinion we’d be mad to go near him until he’s proven fitness
But there's January! and next summer and the summer after that.
I agree but if he does recover I'd still quite like to get him. And the entire story around him and his contract and Barcelona is interesting.

This is no longer funny. I wish Frenkie a speedy recovery but this “link” with him has to end. He has a wonderful life with a gorgeous WAG where she is happy. Let’s let this go.

This is no longer funny. I wish Frenkie a speedy recovery but this “link” with him has to end. He has a wonderful life with a gorgeous WAG where she is happy. Let’s let this go.

Yeah if by some utter miracle he suddenly is open to actually leaving (wasn't in 2022 by looks of it) then let us know but no chance

Sorry I just can’t stand to see another Dutch player in our squad. We got enough ex ETH players.

Sorry I just can’t stand to see another Dutch player in our squad. We got enough ex ETH players.
I would welcome him with open arms if he 1) were to leave, 2) not too injury-prone, 3) not on a bazillion pounds per week. Being ex-Ajax/ex-ETH player is becoming a funny meme now, might as well embrace it. That said, all 3 of the above are false currently, so no chance he goes whatsoever.

Supposedly offering Sancho and 20M for him now. We sure seem to be spending a lot of time on this one for a guy that had expressed zero interest in ever leaving.