Final | Spain vs England

Can't see England getting back into this. They haven't really made a single chance yet.

Not been his best game but England bypassing midfield isn’t helping.
I agree with you.

I honestly do feel if we even had 10 percent better manager we'd do much better. I just hope younger players like Mainoo or Saka don't let constant final defeats feck their minds. It can mentally scar players.

As I type this he's subbing Kane off now, pointless after 60 percent of the game gone.

Watkins already causing Le Normand to run towards his own goal….why was Kane on for so long. Why did he even start?!?!?

We look a different side already with Kane coming off. It isn't as if that performance was anything other than exactly how he's played all tournament. Does Kane need to play majority of every match for his PIP claim or something?

Not a fan of Southgate but there’s no way he was going to drop his captain for his final, it’s hindsight now but Kane should have no where near the no1 striker role.

He needs to be binned off after this tournament though so the younger boys can be integrated into the team for the World Cup.

Really funny how it took half a chance for the english commentators to start talking big, while Spain is still considerably better.

Rice has decided to play in coward mode...Mainoo left isolated and no one offering an outball.

Shaw is tiring and Lamal will run us ragged.

England will get picked off now as they are overcommiting.