Final | Spain vs England

The way that pretty much all the Spanish players can instantly one-touch control a 50 yard ball gives them such an advantage. There’s only really Shaw who can do that consistently for England.

Can't believe how awful Kane has looked this tournament. He's aged about a decade in these last few weeks.

Saw an English couple today in the car park, obviously on a holiday up here although no idea why. Told them "Good luck tonight" because the guy was wearing an England top. Cnut told me that it's a rugby top and he doesn't like football. It was clearly a football top. Because of this I want Spain to win.

England have been so stupid/negative with Zubimendi. Just allowed him all the space and time in the world to get comfortable after coming into an incredibly high pressure situation. A smarter, more ruthless team would’ve at least tried testing him a couple of times.

The way that pretty much all the Spanish players can instantly one-touch control a 50 yard ball gives them such an advantage. There’s only really Shaw who can do that consistently for England.
Correct - first touches are really what makes this Spanish team so efficient

I do appreciate Kane that he thinks off the team and doesnt complain about being subbed off. Most captains wouldnt be happy and show that unhappiness when they are taken off. Especially if it is after just 60 minutes of playtime